The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Vinodh

The following might confuse you but trust me,I know them well ha...

Hyderabad is famous for also baking confectionaries,especially biscuits like osmania biscuits (salt biscuits),fruit biscuits (with tuty fruity) and cashew biscuits to name the main 3 biscuits in hyderabad

Karachi bakery is famous for baking the best quality fruit and cashew biscuits while subhan bakers is famous for baking osmania biscuits.Both the bakers have more than 100 years experience.

These biscuits were actually the staple food for the 'rush hour' people,generally people used to have 'irani chai and osmania buiscuits' combination just as mumbai people have 'chai and maska bun/pav' combination.

Since there is an artistic nawabi kind of touch for the biscuits,most of the bakeries bake their own fruit,cashew and osmania biscuits.

I suggest you go to a bakery and find out if they have hyderabadi biscuits. one more bakery name i suggest is 'shalimar' bakers.may be the products are imported to other states.just check it out! [/quote]

Swetha, send me a parcel! :) send me a parcel! :)send me a parcel! :)
Oh, I so am trying to reduce my weight but alas! Waiting for your biscuits!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We had many good Irani restaurants where we used to get delicious bun-Maska and great tea, now alas, those restaurants have fallen pray to CCDs, Baristas and shopping malls!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now am 40 dear. I have very less food. so I maintain upto 40 to 45

Sarala, i think you have very less weight... You have to maintain atleast 50-55 yar.!

Vinu
yes, I know vinodh. But it is really tough to maintain such weight when we stay in our house. As we need to eat according to the family members.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But after your marriage you will surely reach 50-52. I was 46kg at the time of marriage...that also attained after a lot of hard work....ho.....(I was most slim among all girls in my class every time. :( )
But after 1 month of marriage, 1 reached 53....ha ha....Now also, striving hard to keep my weight below 55

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5795]}
7_4_35_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

But after your marriage you will surely reach 50-52. I was 46kg at the time of marriage...that also attained after a lot of hard work....ho.....(I was most slim among all girls in my class every time. :( )
But after 1 month of marriage, 1 reached 53....ha ha....Now also, striving hard to keep my weight below 55

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5795]}

No use! She won't get any credit for it, it would go to the credit of her...?{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5796]}

Sarala, i think you have very less weight... You have to maintain atleast 50-55 yar.!

I think 50 is OK...55 not all. My present target is to reach 50-51. I don't know when I will reach it :)
But if we are doing regular exercise, even if we have good weight, it won't appear. i.e. Our body is strong with less fat. Actually fat has less mass than it actually appear. But it require more hard work to reduce it. Always it is fat that makes us appear fatty people.....not actual weight.

Meera sandhu
Weight is according to height of a person. Men 1kg per inch and women 800 gms per inch of their height is the best scale.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am 40 years and keeps the weight between 50 and 55 for about ten years.It is not my control that keeps it , but it is not going up nor coming down.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
sandhya, our weight must be according to our age. One of the dietician suggest me that according to my age, i should have 57 weight.SO in that manner when i used to stay in hyderabad I have increased near to thatlike 55 and 56.After coming back to my home with in a week , my weight got reduced to 40.
graphics-balloons-792016.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sandhya, our weight must be according to our age. One of the dietician suggest me that according to my age, i should have 57 weight.SO in that manner when i used to stay in hyderabad I have increased near to thatlike 55 and 56.After coming back to my home with in a week , my weight got reduced to 40.

Like this?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5803]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.