The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually the hyderabad biryani is known as dam biryani as it contain more spice in it

But saffron is added...isn't it...which makes it special from other biryanis

What is saffron.. ?? i didnt hear this before.. :unsure:

Vinu
vinodh saffron is kesar the orange sweet spice which is the costliest spice among spices.

Generally Biryani is a royal Nawab main course. It is generally made for soldiers or travellers who travel long distance.
Biryani in Hyderabad is a 5 crore business per day.

The speciality is to remove the fatigue and give a feel good apetite for the eaters. this biryani can be of any type-chicken,mutton,fish,veg,etc. here basmati rice is generally used because of its absorbant flavor.

some biryani types are made for people who are sick,herbs are added in masala to make them feel better
6_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
vinodh saffron is kesar the orange sweet spice which is the costliest spice among spices.

Generally Biryani is a royal Nawab main course. It is generally made for soldiers or travellers who travel long distance.
Biryani in Hyderabad is a 5 crore business per day.

The speciality is to remove the fatigue and give a feel good apetite for the eaters. this biryani can be of any type-chicken,mutton,fish,veg,etc. here basmati rice is generally used because of its absorbant flavor.

some biryani types are made for people who are sick,herbs are added in masala to make them feel better

Thanks for the valuable information about hyderabad biryani..
Now im felling the have the biryani at once..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5779]}

Vinu
two of the after meals desserts that is famously taken are kaddu ka kheer, khubani ka meetha and double ka meetha.

kaddu ka kheer is bottlegourd condensed with milk and sugar

khubani ka meetha is apricot,honey and jaggery sweet

double ka meetha is bread sweet with jaggery and honey and sugar syrup.

Swetha Shenoy
vinodh

i love hyderabadi cuisine. if you come here, your weight will see an exponential gain. hehehe :)

Swetha Shenoy
yes, swetha Even I experience the magic of Hyderabad food. I had been to hyderabad in 2007.I stayed there for 10 monhts. In ten months from 30 to 50 I have gained my weight.
animated-gifs-chicken-37.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

vinodh

i love hyderabadi cuisine. if you come here, your weight will see an exponential gain. hehehe :)

Oh.. :ohmy: already my weight is increasing faster due to biryani's... :laugh: :laugh:
i will taste it lightly to maintain my weight.. :whistle:

Vinu
yes, swetha Even I experience the magic of Hyderabad food. I had been to hyderabad in 2007.I stayed there for 10 monhts. In ten months from 30 to 50 I have gained my weight.

30 kg before 5 years at the age of 20. Extra slim beauty?
Are you still at 'your 50' or have you gained something extra?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5782]}

Meera sandhu
Now am 40 dear. I have very less food. so I maintain upto 40 to 45
spaz_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
images_2012-03-01.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5789]}
Ha!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.