The topic is locked.
The Hot Discussion for the existence of god can you believe that Ghost present.Share your any Experience with that. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a One time experience lets i share here When i was small i see a person Standing near my window.There is a hole in that window.I see and i got afraid. My father asking him what happen but i cannot able to speak a single word only i indicate toward window.When my father Go there he find Nothing .That my experience Share your If you have and if you believe on them.
Ore baba ,I am getting fear. I have no such experience and I don't want in future.
ghost36.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ore baba ,I am getting fear. I have no such experience and I don't want in future.

Nice reply.... :laugh:
Actually, as population has increased and people are occupying every land, ghosts have run away from earth.
I think they may be existing now in some 'Ghost planet'

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5011]}

Meera sandhu
That interesting answer given By Both ram And Sandhya both.Nice Animation you use here.Might be ghost run away from our earth.
Alam,In you the second post here there is a mistake. "My father asking (him) what happens. IT is not him, as he is asking you so you should use "me". that is (My father is asking me.).

Coming to about Ghost:
When we believe there is God then Ghost also exist.
When water is exist then fire also exist.
When good is there then bad also there.

I never seen ghost. But I found such feeling.

When am studying 4rth class and my brother 2nd class. then in the ground my brother and his friends found a small skull.It is very small as lilly puts skull.My brother willingly stamped it.But at the night time in the sleep he used shiver as if something is beating him. We felt so strange what is happening to him. then we prayed Hanuman and kept his tika. then everything came to normal.
AnimatedHorrorGhost1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Everyone says.....No, there is no ghost.
But....everyone fears darkness and ghostsssssssss!!! :silly: :woohoo:
Including me :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5040]}

Meera sandhu
Everyone says.....No, there is no ghost.
But....everyone fears darkness and ghostsssssssss!!! :silly: :woohoo:
Including me :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5040]}

A good analogy between dark and ghost. In fact, dark is nothing but absence of light. absence of light disables us to see and we name this as dark. Similarly, ghosts do not exist. Fear creates ghosts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]I have a One time experience lets i share here When i was small i see a person Standing near my window.There is a hole in that window.I see and i got afraid. My father asking him what happen but i cannot able to speak a single word only i indicate toward window.When my father Go there he find Nothing .That my experience Share your If you have and if you believe on them.[/quote]
Alam don't mind ,here is another mistake.
You should write the past events in past tense but you have mixed the both in one sentences.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I had not seen ghosts up to now. But I like watching horror movies I want to see ghost in my life time this is my ambition.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If we stare at the darkness, we feel that it is moving and also has given birth to hands and legs ...Isn't it? :dry:
I think it may be some illusion of our vision or eyes.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.