Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some days before, suddenly a thought flashed through my mind that someone's life is in danger.....a person very close to us.
Next day my husband's uncle was admitted in the hospital, who was a healthy person. That evening I started this thread.
Rest.....you all know.

It may or may not be mere co-incidence. Yet this incident prompted me to believe in 6th sense.
hatwave_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Some days before, suddenly a thought flashed through my mind that someone's life is in danger.....a person very close to us.
Next day my husband's uncle was admitted in the hospital, who was a healthy person. That evening I started this thread.
Rest.....you all know.

It may or may not be mere co-incidence. Yet this incident prompted me to believe in 6th sense.

You are one who is blessed with that!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6141]}
Yes believed it.. It has worked for me some times.. But its not work always that I can predict future.. hah a

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
b

You are one who is blessed with that!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6141]}[/quote]

But sometimes it hurts me a lot :(

Meera sandhu
No idea .After happening event we suppose about it that I know it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sometimes I feel about somethings before it happen.. I am not good with 6th sense but sometimes it really work well. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Sometimes our mind itself gives us caution/alert messages about something to happen in future. It just comes to mind in a fraction of second.

Our great saints of ancient times really have this power to predict many things in future. That happens because they give much concentration to mind through yoga and meditation
13_1_230_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sometimes our mind itself gives us caution/alert messages about something to happen in future. It just comes to mind in a fraction of second.

Our great saints of ancient times really have this power to predict many things in future. That happens because they give much concentration to mind through yoga and meditation

Great words!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6156]}

Can you say some more about it? :cheer:
0006_2012-03-14-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Can you say some more about it? :cheer:

No! You have said it all!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6157]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.