Do you believe in 6th sense? Can we predict future? Or is it just co-incidence?
What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what is 6th sense. Yes,there were some people before in this world,who knows to predict the future.
At present too,there would be few who still knew this,but they are invisible to us in this real world.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I believe in the sixth sense, but I think one cannot predict the future per se, but one does get intuitions or premonition of something bad that may happen!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani mam,as i told that there are few people who are present and knows those tricks to predict abouth what could happen next but they are invisible. They don't want to come out and show us.

[quote]Kalyani mam,as i told that there are few people who are present and knows those tricks to predict abouth what could happen next but they are invisible. They don't want to come out and show us. [/quote]

Ronark, predicting future happenings is something much different than sixth sense, although sometimes they do relate but not always. So do not confuse between predictions and sixth sense.

Sixth sense is actually extrasensory perception (ESP)which involves reception of information not gained through the recognized five physical senses but sensed with the mind.

Mam,i am not talking about sixth sense. I was sharing my views on prediction.

[quote]Mam,i am not talking about sixth sense. I was sharing my views on prediction. [/quote]

Oh well, okay! Perhaps I did not understand your post, apologies! :)

yes, i too believe on sixth sense. also i believe on predicting future, still there are so-many old senior persons predicting our future based on our horoscope.

Vinu
To my humble understanding it has nothing to do with predicting or not predicting future rather superior uses of our five senses which produce this extraordianry sense. In this respect I am reminded of a definition of common sense as defined by a famous Yoga teacher and I quote:A sense which is uncommon is called common sense!!
I am a firm believer in sixth sense. I think it exists in every human, but it is suppressed in most. Many a times we have days when our heart feels heavy for no particular reason or our mind tells us that today is going to be a bad day.

These are all but examples of sixth sense and the extraordinary power of the brain. One common and best example about the extraordinary power of brain could be this:

Picture yourself sitting on a bench in a park. A man is continuously staring at you from behind. Though you visibly can't see but you get a feeling as if you are being watched. It is nothing but the power of our brain.

I have done extensive research on the subject and have research spanning pages. So instead of you having to read my ramblings about the topic, I would suggest that you watch this particular documentary. This video covers the topic of SIXTH SENSE extremely well with a scientific approach. A must watch really!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFY-lmaKa4
Its so nice of you Arun,for this explanation on six sense and thanks for the video.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.