Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Jain for uploading this video. 45 minutes.
So, I think I should see this one when I get enough time and comment about it later.

But, one thing is for sure. Every man has an unknown power within him which can be termed as '6th sense'. It can be developed only by training our own mind by giving it more concentration and power. I believe so.
Day before yesterday, a sudden thought came to my mind. It had two halves. First part happened yesterday. That's why, I post this question. I am praying the second part should also come true. If so, I will say it to you.
It has happened to me several times before also.

Rest, after seeing this video.

Meera sandhu
It's the highest sense implanted in human beings which reamain hidden and needs to be cultivated. Our arrogance, ignorance and other limitations come in the way of discovering it!!
It's the highest sense implanted in human beings which reamain hidden and needs to be cultivated. Our arrogance, ignorance and other limitations come in the way of discovering it!!

yes, it is the hidden strength of human mind. Only a few recognizes it

Meera sandhu
Thanks Arun for the video.......would surely watch it...now i would have a more fair idea on Sixth Sense........

smriti
Sometimes we expect something good or bad to happen. This is just mood. We call this sixth sense. According to law of probability, what we feel may be true or untrue. If true, we say that our sixth sense is excellent. Otherwise this is ignored.

Exactly, this is how many so called religious gurus cheat people. Suppose 100 women go to the Guru for begetting a child. The religious Guru gives them some fake magic powder that would beget child. Incidentally, 20 conceive. These women would propagate about so called magical powers of the Guru. His name and fame will spread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]It's the highest sense implanted in human beings which reamain hidden and needs to be cultivated. Our arrogance, ignorance and other limitations come in the way of discovering it!! [/quote]

I agree fully! Lack of sensitivity and understanding does hamper its discovery.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We come across a cross-section of people belonging to diverse fields but only those who have it stand out with their superlative success!
What is mood then and how do we get a mood/thought of something?

Brain isn't it?

The video I mentioned in my previous post contain many scientific experiment which tend to suggest that Sixth sense exists.

But yea, I completely agree with you on how the so-called religious gurus cheat people. But that is pure fraud and has nothing to do with sixth sense at all and also very little to do with probability. It is pure guess work and also many "BABAS" create problems themselves and solve them.

I agree fully! Lack of sensitivity and understanding does hamper its discovery.

I would also add concentration and low self esteem to the list.

Concentration because sixth sense is not a visible or a highly developed sense or we won't be discussing whether it exists or not. So it requires a lot of focus and energy to activate that sense and receive signals.

Our Vedas also state that when you concentrate (meditation) you can hear your inner voice and it will guide. I think by Inner voice our ancestors meant sixth sense in modern terms.

And low self esteem is a big roadblock on the way to sixth sense. When you suffer from low confidence or low self esteem, no matter what your sixth sense tells you, you won't be paying any heed and will try your best to suppress it. Then one day it will stop communicating with you.

Our Universe works on a USE IT OR LOSE IT principle. Don't use something and you will gradually lose it, just like we lost our tail!!! ;)
Thank you Arun for your nice ideas. I think you are really interested in this. Can you give us some examples, such experiences of people etc.
I think it is really an interesting topic

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.