Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani, i do, Whereever we familymembers go whatever waste we have, i keep them in my handbag or i throw it in the dust bin. because i cannot throw them some where as my mind won't give permission

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

we should not throw wastage material here and there. its is the duty of the public to clean the public places.

How many of us participating here actually follow this consciously, I wonder??? Whenever we go out on a trip or somewhere I always carry an extra bag and put all the waste paper, packages of biscuits, fruit peels etc. in that bag and carry it back home!

I have never seen more than 1% people doing that!

That's a nice thing you are practicing. I hope whoever read your post will be inspired to follow your way. As for me I am like Sarala, I either put the waste in the dustbins or in my handbag if I don't see any dustbins nearby.
I feel we should teach our children and friends and relatives that we should not throw garbage where ever we go especially in public places. then most of the problems of garbage will get clear and our places will be clean and neat

Kalyani, i do, Whereever we familymembers go whatever waste we have, i keep them in my handbag or i throw it in the dust bin. because i cannot throw them some where as my mind won't give permission

I do this,about what you have talked,sometimes. In Villages, we don't get the dust bin, so whenever i have visited in Village, i have thrown waste anywhere.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now a days Villages also having dustbins. They also bit civilized i mean developed.

Now a days Villages also having dustbins. They also bit civilized i mean developed.

I have visited villages of Rajasthan and Gujarat. I still don't find such things there. Still it will take time to improve them.

they are some what backward villages, thats the reason you didnt find. But my village has all kinds of facilities which a city have.

they are some what backward villages, thats the reason you didnt find. But my village has all kinds of facilities which a city have.

Yes, in south Literacy rate is good, because the Villages are also Educated and well Understood about what they need to do.

And that is what we should do. :)

But most of the people don't care they throw openly on the road or leave all their garbage where they have gone for picnic.Even people don't leave temples too they make them dirty by throwing waste there. :evil:
SJ, Such people have no civic sense. But we should never change our habit and we should teach our children also that we should not spoil public places.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.