Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha ha Rajani!! Eating all in one will also make you fat!!
I would love to receive some of my favorite books and since giving gifts makes a person especially the giver very happy, I would like to make people happy!! Also no guilt about it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thats nice Kalyani... We do gift something to make others happy...

Giving happiness is the best thing than all.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I agree kalyani..that is why i try to avoid Choclates..as it is my weakness.. :lol: :)

Regarding gift i dont expect anything inparticular but only feel happy and make the give happy by accepting it..
chocolate.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Rajani... these are exclusively for you... :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:
Enjoyeee... :P :P :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, What are they ? Cauli flowers again???A tsunami of cauliflower may occur now.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Oops Abid........ I think they are chocolates.... :) Milk and dark cadbury chocolates with crunchies on it!!!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Rajani... these are exclusively for you... :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:
Enjoyeee... :P :P :) :) :) [/quote]

Yummy......Thanks deepti...maybe this is the most surprising gift i ever received and i feel very happy even though i cannot touch it... :lol: :P :)
Rajani Wrote:
[quote]Yummy......Thanks deepti...maybe this is the most surprising gift i ever received and i feel very happy even though i cannot touch it...:laugh: :P :) [/quote]

Thanks Rajani... :)

I feel happy too... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Only for Rajani! Not one for us! These are one too many for Rajani!!!
:) I think these are just enough for Rajani.. And also we donot have anything left aside... :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.