Are Parents always right???

in many cases parents force students to do what they want . They dont listen what child likes or what he wana do.

They compare him with some other kid.

On many occasions they force their kids to follow their steps .is this right??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i feel parents are always good..................

they always do things that are good for us.............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hell yes, parents are often wrong rather than right. If you really want to follow your ambitions, NEVER listen to your parents..
Good question :)

Parents are the only persons who always have positive thoughts towards their children and would always want to do good for their kids.
Not only this, parents are more experienced than their kids. They would always take decision based on their vast experience. They may be wrong some times too...

But most of the time, they are right!!!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Still I have seen some parents who do not correct their children -may be due to ignorance or due to non- care attitude.

I've seen one such example, but little different.
When the dad tried to punish the kids, mom would save them and vice versa.Most of the times the kids would go unpunished!
Sajeethran... :)

I got your point... :) It is always advised by psychologists to not scold the kids by both the parents. This develops a mental disorder in kids... I was told about this fact by my family doctor.

And other thing... Patting kids often with LOVE will surely spoil them... The kids should be scolded and taught what is right fro their childhood.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Parents can guide only, not able to force them.
Comparison of children is extremely fake and will harm the child psychologically.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is a debatable question!! Parents are after only human beings and cannot be always right, rather they are not!!

Many times, it happen, especially in close-knit families such as in our country, parents try to fulfil their own unfulfiled desires and ambitions through their children without considering the fact that they may have different aspirations. They force their own decisions without realizing that the times are changing that their ideas and thoughts may not be relevant in today's competitive world, which in fact antagonize with the various situtations that the children have to face.

Basically because of this more and more children get estranged from their parents and the blame is placed on children's attitude. The parents hsould also try to understand their children and what they want!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i dont say parents are always right but they have more experience than us and they have seen more world than us, they cant thin wrong for there child.so we should listen them and respect there thought, and after listening them,tell them what you think.They will really like this way and your respect given to them.and can advice you
As a child after coming to this world only knows his/her parents they try to follow or believe in them. But the fact is every time parents can not be taken for making decisions. As god gave each person a brain which has thinking capability what is right and wrong can be judge once they become adult..So untill the child gets thinking power parents should take care. However forcing is not a good thing as it can only create bad habits in child like lying,hiding very important issues and taking wrong guidance.etc
but our generation's childeren dont listen what their parents says.they do all the things according to his will or desire
they think that their parents are old fashioned
they even dont like to walk/go with their parents anywhere.
they think that if they go with their parents what their frinds will think.this generation is too much selfish. when they start earning money they behave like their parents are useless. they forgot all the past memories of sacrifice of their parens which their parents did for them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.