Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I agree with Ravishankar that pm can be used as an alternative to chat and I chatted with someone sometime back through messages :)
Chatting will be good provided on interesting topic and relevance to everybody. Chatting on boddunan will be fine with lot of idea generation.
chatting is a good option but the problem is even if chatting is activated, there will hardly be anyone to chat!!

That is why we have the pm option!

:) Its creepy when you log in and you find no one to talk to :(

Swetha Shenoy
i know its not a social networking, i just felt when somuch things are here chating too would bring out well.i didnt said it should be a messenger but to make friends with such talented people will be a great experience. if i make 5 friends here and out of those 2 are available so on the side right bottm a chat button will blink two person online and we can say hi hello on the name box

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
Hi Sharon,

Live chatting is a real good option but since it is not there people can know each other through forum also, discussing and reflecting your view on a perticular issue gives everyone an insight to your ideologies.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Previously chatting option was there itseems as said by maverick once but was disabled due to some reasons. and he also told that if more members feel it is necessary he will activate.
Let's wait and see after getting a huge number of members if boddunan will be interested in adding a chat option to the site but myself quite happy with PM and SMS system which is available now and it comes quite handy to me from time to time :)
chatting option can be included in order to solve on time queries . i also prefer this.
If there is a chating option in boddunan then boddunan will be second facebook

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's no use going behind things which is not there or not available as of now. Let's enjoy the features that are available to us now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.