Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Mantra is like feeling of God if you can feel God then you can believe on Mantra.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Is it the magical mantras or the mantras we use to worship god? :)
@ Ram Prasad

Om sri sairam is saibaba

Ganesha matra for removing obstacles in life in issue
Om Ganapatheye Namaha

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe in "mantra shakti". It generates lots of possitive energy and purifies the environment around us.
I believe in "mantra shakti". It generates lots of possitive energy and purifies the environment around us.

Mantras also consist of words. All words are taken from the alphabets. These may be musical and appeal to ears. These are just sounds- may be musically appealing. What more power have these mantras. These may convey meaning to those who know the language in which mantras are written

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The words in mantras have alot of power. so while chanting them we should be careful in pronunciation because if we pronounce in wrong manner then it may effect us in negative way. I will give you one example. A Brahman who is a acharya he used to do durga ma puja.so the pooja and yagna he do he should have wife also. but while he do durga puja he used to say a mantra that is instead of wife rakhinchu he used to said wife baskhinchu. So his wife used to die. like that he married 3 ladies. 3 of them died then he concern some guru. that guru has examined all the poojas and yagnass of this brahmin achaya then he found the mistake.

So while doing chanting of mantra , we should be careful of pronunciation.

The words in mantras have alot of power. so while chanting them we should be careful in pronunciation because if we pronounce in wrong manner then it may effect us in negative way. I will give you one example. A Brahman who is a acharya he used to do durga ma puja.so the pooja and yagna he do he should have wife also. but while he do durga puja he used to say a mantra that is instead of wife rakhinchu he used to said wife baskhinchu. So his wife used to die. like that he married 3 ladies. 3 of them died then he concern some guru. that guru has examined all the poojas and yagnass of this brahmin achaya then he found the mistake.

So while doing chanting of mantra , we should be careful of pronunciation.

The mistake is in pronouncing the word 'rakhinchu' as 'baskhinchu'. I do not know what these words mean. However all the words have the alphabets a-z. So, if you do not know meaning, it matters little what and how you pronounce. Then who gives Mantra and power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ya i believe in it as if we reciting the mantra with heart and experience it we can feel its power.
I believe in Mantra Shakti. It gives positive energy and thoughts.

Be positive
@Gulshanji

May be the person who is doing pooja dont know the meaning of the these sanskrit words and that person is doing pooja blindly and while reading from the book the print may not be much clear. so he chanted wrongly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.