Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really shameful for us I always thought Afghanistan to be the worst country in terms of safety for women but its really bad to know that we are almost equal to Afghanistan. I think we need a major change I don't know if this is going to be stopped till there are some harsh decisions to be taken by the law against the criminals. :blink:

We need sincere rulers Gupta Ji. Only people with heart can do good to the people. Not the present lot

I recently heard a news that former president declined death sentence of 4 rapists in her rule but she says that it was ordered from home ministry. I think the top people are also puppets they don't take their decisions as per severity but try to take decisions so that they may again be elected by the people. I think there should be some one like ANIL KAPOOR who may amend the system like he did in the movie NAYAK. :blink:

I do believe it. That's the reason why many honest people are taking law into their hands. Resorting to extreme steps
This is really shameful for us I always thought Afghanistan to be the worst country in terms of safety for women but its really bad to know that we are almost equal to Afghanistan. I think we need a major change I don't know if this is going to be stopped till there are some harsh decisions to be taken by the law against the criminals. :blink:

We need sincere rulers Gupta Ji. Only people with heart can do good to the people. Not the present lot

I recently heard a news that former president declined death sentence of 4 rapists in her rule but she says that it was ordered from home ministry. I think the top people are also puppets they don't take their decisions as per severity but try to take decisions so that they may again be elected by the people. I think there should be some one like ANIL KAPOOR who may amend the system like he did in the movie NAYAK. :blink:

I do believe it. That's the reason why many honest people are taking law into their hands. Resorting to extreme steps

Honest person in right place is needed. Even though a honest police office does his duty well the final decision lies in the hands of high officials in that department. So they too should be honest.

Honest person in right place is needed. Even though a honest police office does his duty well the final decision lies in the hands of high officials in that department. So they too should be honest.

Only one person being honest won't do anything it will make a difference when majority of people would be honest. :blink:
In effect we have regressed as a nation in values and safety...We blame west for evils , so who do we blame now for the latest shame? I feel that the blame lies in the attitudes of the people and their way of upbringing and failing to instil the right values in children and the general double standards that are prevalent in our society

A good question Usha[strike] Ji.[/strike] Who do we blame now? As people all our values are confined to the Puranas. I agree with you. we are nation of double tongued people. we say one thing and do some other thing. There is a saying in Telugu. Its translation says, "Eye brows frown at you but the lips laugh at you". This is what exactly we are.

Please call me Usha ! I think we have a similar quote in Kannada as well, with the same meaning :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We call her Mother India. A survey conducted by 'Thomson Reuters Trust' reveals that India is at par with Afghanistan, Congo and Somalia as one of the world's most dangerous places for women.
National Crime records Bureau statistics showed that between 1953 and 2011 Rape was India's fastest growing crime.
This says volumes about our 'Good for nothing and ineffective laws'

Source: The New Sunday Express, 30 Dec,2012

We cannot blame the law. Law has been made for good of mankind. We should blame the worst human mind which is forcing men to do such cruelty on women.
We call her Mother India. A survey conducted by 'Thomson Reuters Trust' reveals that India is at par with Afghanistan, Congo and Somalia as one of the world's most dangerous places for women.
National Crime records Bureau statistics showed that between 1953 and 2011 Rape was India's fastest growing crime.
This says volumes about our 'Good for nothing and ineffective laws'

Source: The New Sunday Express, 30 Dec,2012

We cannot blame the law. Law has been made for good of mankind. We should blame the worst human mind which is forcing men to do such cruelty on women.

What's the use of a law sans non- implementation?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.