Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In Raghavendra swami temple also people are not allowed with shirts as they must wear lungi.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In Raghavendra swami temple also people are not allowed with shirts as they must wear lungi.

More than 70% temples of Kerala, men can't wear shirts. Some don't allow pants and churidars also

Meera sandhu
Can you share a few more such strange customs?
I think, many new people have missed this thread :cheer:

Meera sandhu
There are different customs in our country they follow different in different states.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya,whatever you shared with us,is really strange. I am in Gujarat and i haven't find such things here.
But,in the ujjain,Madhya Pradesh,there is a Kalabhairava Temple,and there Alcohol is devoted to the god and that is drank as Prasad. I went there once.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya,whatever you shared with us,is really strange. I am in Gujarat and i haven't find such things here.
But,in the ujjain,Madhya Pradesh,there is a Kalabhairava Temple,and there Alcohol is devoted to the god and that is drank as Prasad. I went there once.

Some rituals in temples also....alcohol is given to please them.
We do have chaathan, maadan, brahmarakshas...etc, that we worship and all belong to "Bhooth" catagory. Do you have such deities???

Meera sandhu

We do have chaathan, maadan, brahmarakshas...etc, that we worship and all belong to "Bhooth" catagory. Do you have such deities???

There are many temples where alcohol is offered and it looks strange but its a ritual may be some God feel happy to have alcohol. :laugh:

There are many temples where alcohol is offered and it looks strange but its a ritual may be some God feel happy to have alcohol. :laugh:

Of course, it's similar to get milk to Nag devatha

Meera sandhu
I don't have deep knowledge but i heard that in some temples only Hindus were allowed..............I think this is worst rule and we try to change these rules.
Mos temples in Mathura Vrindaban consider Lord Krishna not just an idol or deity but a real person. So, there is time schedule for bath, dress, breakfast, rest, sleep etc. During hours of rest for God, no devotee is allowed inside for avoidance disturbance in sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.