Great Assamese, Bengali and Hindi singer Bhupen Hazarika is no more.This is a great loss in industry.I pay great homage to his soul.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A great man who sang many hindi songs which were quite popular. May his soul lay in peace. A very big blow to the Assamese Cultural and singing media.
Ya,its a very big loss to singing arena.

Want to make each day Accountable

Among celebrity singers, Bhupen Hazarika is the lone singer whom I physically saw and listened to his songs during my government service in Shillong and Tezpur. He sang in many languages. He was most talented artist. I pay my profound regard to his memory.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I heard this in the evening news. He was 86 years old. He has given us the gift of music. His songs have indepth meaning and feelings which nobody would ever forget. He is different in the world of singing.
He was the best. He will remain alive as long as his songs are alive.
Bhupen Hazarika started his career with acting in his childhood in a asamiya film,Which was second film with dialogue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bhupen Hazarika was a great talent and I have heard many songs sung by him. His death is really a big loss for us and we pray that his soul rests in peace...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.