I would like share one more apt quote of Mark Twain on anger with you.And here iit is:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to to anything on which it is poured."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anger is ,indeed, a negative energy which claims its practitioners as the worst victims!
I agree in toto. All feelings affect the concerned individual himself. If you feel happy, this will have positive affect. anger will harm you more than others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anger makes a person totally blind to reason and at ttimes leads to such actions that are very damaging in nature, the consequences of which are usually irrevocable!

Hence the saying which means it harms the angry person more so than the others!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

anger is indeed the worst thing in the world.......which spoils everything...and make you do any damn thing......
Nice Title.. its true anger has the magic to cause any kind and level of destruction
[quote]Nice Title.. its true anger has the magic to cause any kind and level of destruction [/quote]

It cannot be called a magic!! Magic is something that creates a blissful and fanatsy world whereas anger destroys everything in its path!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Could it be black magic that Raja was referring to!
A very nice quote indeed.Anger cause both physical and mental illness.It is always good to stay calm and collective. :)
It seems all our forum members are in perfect agreement that it's very bad to be angry!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.