Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are really nice picture. Yes Kerala is a nice state full of greenary. :)

Now through contest, am learning a lot things about my unseen Kerala...I will submit a few more soon :)

@Swetha...
why elephant pictures for Kalyani and Ceemji? :blink: ;) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

You are welcome to a ride with us if you want! :P :P :P

Still am waiting to join your circus company. I hope you remember that 'elephant incident' :cheer: :cheer:
am sure I will get a free ride on your elephant

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9750]}

Of course, friends get free rides! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Special one for Ram Babu gaaru

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9749]}

Thank you. When I was about to turn away becoz, There were none for me, i stumbled on this. Thank you Shweta
\

Ram Babu sir, you can check even this one http://www.boddunan.com/forum/5-the-lounge/179381-feast-your-eyes-swetha-s-style.html?limitstart=0

I dint knew you were writing an article abt Visak, otherwise i would have given you araku valley pics :)

First things first. Your photos of Araku are simply heart stealers. Thanks for the link.In fact i have many photos of Araku with me. But i found Boddunan is not very keen on Photographs in the articles. Anyhow Thank you again for an eye feasting galore of Photographs.

Now through contest, am learning a lot things about my unseen Kerala...I will submit a few more soon :)

@Swetha...
why elephant pictures for Kalyani and Ceemji? :blink: ;) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

You are welcome to a ride with us if you want! :P :P :P

Still am waiting to join your circus company. I hope you remember that 'elephant incident' :cheer: :cheer:
am sure I will get a free ride on your elephant

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9750]}

Of course, friends get free rides! :laugh: :laugh:

An elephant is enough to carry 3 or 4 friends as a group :woohoo: :woohoo:
Have you seen pictures of this thread?
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/topics-of-interest/238437-next-pooram-season-has-already-begin.html

Meera sandhu

@Swetha...

I distinctly remember tat kalyani wanted to have an elephant as a pet in an older post and of course chinmoy ji also wanted an elephant!

hahahaha!

Swetha Shenoy

Thank you. When I was about to turn away becoz, There were none for me, i stumbled on this. Thank you Shweta
\

Ram Babu sir, you can check even this one http://www.boddunan.com/forum/5-the-lounge/179381-feast-your-eyes-swetha-s-style.html?limitstart=0

I dint knew you were writing an article abt Visak, otherwise i would have given you araku valley pics :)

First things first. Your photos of Araku are simply heart stealers. Thanks for the link.In fact i have many photos of Araku with me. But i found Boddunan is not very keen on Photographs in the articles. Anyhow Thank you again for an eye feasting galore of Photographs.

Thank you Ram babu sir, my heart still longs to be at katki water falls in araku, have you been there?

I heard of a place called anathagiri hills at araku, have you been there too? (there is one more anathagiri hills at vikarabad in hyderabad)

Swetha Shenoy

\

Thank you Ram babu sir, my heart still longs to be at katki water falls in araku, have you been there?

I heard of a place called anathagiri hills at araku, have you been there too? (there is one more anathagiri hills at vikarabad in hyderabad)

In fact i had been to Araku many times. Yes I had been to Anantagiri. This place is famous for coffee plantations and the Girijan corporation of AP is making and marketing a special coffee out of the coffee seeds of Anantagiri.
The one Anantagiri of Vikara bad is different about which i don't have an idea.

\

In fact i had been to Araku many times. Yes I had been to Anantagiri. This place is famous for coffee plantations and the Girijan corporation of AP is making and marketing a special coffee out of the coffee seeds of Anantagiri.
The one Anantagiri of Vikara bad is different about which i don't have an idea.

Thats great sir, i will visit the anathagiri hills in hyderabad may be in the month of february

what about katki water falls? have you trekked your way to top of the falls?

Swetha Shenoy
Amazing photos of Kerala. Very lovely place. I will visit Kerala soon.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Mary
Swetha, All the treats to different members of Boddunan are colourful and more delightful. Now Robert is expecting a treat from you. Please note that he is from Tamilnadu. Hope I have given valuable information with regards to the preparation of treat for Rob. :P :P :P :P

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Swetha, All the treats to different members of Boddunan are colourful and more delightful. Now Robert is expecting a treat from you. Please note that he is from Tamilnadu. Hope I have given valuable information with regards to the preparation of treat for Rob. :P :P :P :P

Hello Mr.Ethiran ;)

She is a Malayali now residing in Hyderabad.....Kerala Premam :woohoo: ;) :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.