Should the two Pakistani Cricketers who have been found guilty of match fixing be jailed?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No they should not be jailed because many cricketers are in fixing now they are happy with their families.Including our indian cricketer Azaruddin became M.P to our state.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I agree with Sasi. They should be completely banned from playing International cricket and i hope even the BCCI will take the similar decision. Any country should start strict rules by banning crickets who are involved in fixing scams. I hope india should start it first as we too have many such scams. :unsure:
The judge will declare the duration of penalty in jail tomorrow. This may stop other cricketers to involve in fixing. Let see what happpens.

Want to make each day Accountable

They should be banned for certain period from playing cricket but should not be jailed and that too for 2-7 years, not at all.
They should be banned for certain period from playing cricket but should not be jailed and that too for 2-7 years, not at all.

I think penalization should be done,otherwise,this will continue and this will go on bigger scale. So,i think penalty in jail is necessary.

pakistan is more famous in such type of activities . Sometimes they blame on indians for not playing well and sometimes they are indulged in fixing. Pakistani are the most busy person of the world.
Salman butt have got 2and1/2 years jail prisonment and Ashif and Amir also Have got punishment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Pakistani cricketer deserve this. Its good that they are in jail. Next time,any cricketer will think twice to do such thing.

The verdict has come out and the Pakistani Cricketers are now being sentenced to jail for certain period of time. This is indeed a very good step and will put some kind of limit to the match-fixing phenomenon. Hope others take note of this and stop their unlegal activities.
The way the cloud of betting has shadowed International cricket is beyond any repair. From time to time this allegations crops up and cricketers are proved to be guilty. Though the cricketers have been sentenced to jail in this case I believe that they should be banned from playing cricket and that is the biggest punishment for any cricketers.

I also believe that PCB should have taken the case in their own hands when their cricketers were found to be in the match fixing scandal rather than giving the case to the hands of ICC...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.