Can any one suggest what is the best attitude?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Best attitude is somethiing which separates you from the lot.Your behavior,your personality and your overall outlook wisll speak about the kind of person you are.You are down to the earth kind of a person and you live your life for others.b
having proper ideals in your mind and following them ...and also viewing any aspect of life with a positive mentality...that is the best attitude anyone can have,
You should behave proper with others no matters what they behave to yours.
thank you friends. If you have any more ideas please share hear

Behaving good with friends tells your attitude. :) :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Believe in yourself and do whatever you think is justified and good for you and others around you is the right attitude.
Vidhi you have said absolutely correct thank you so much for your definition for best attitude

To me it is how one carry onself in life with his or her overall outlook towards life. A positive one would reflect in the attitude as is a negative one!
Can any one suggest what is the best attitude?

Having positive view towards every thing and understands the situation properly befor responding in a jiffy.
@chinmoy ji
Can you explain me what ever you said about attitude over here as I didnt understand .

@ Abhishek
what is the meaning of the word "jiffy"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.