When we see our friends going to write an exam or attending an interview, we often wish him, "Best of luck".
For birthdays and marriages, we wish them, "Best wishes".
When someone is going to do a good activity, I always wish them the best. Actually am praying for them and I do believe, if I pray/wish from my bottom of my heart, he will get its success, sure. .....or at least make his task more easy.
Do you people also think so? You are wishing him 'All the best' for just giving a support and thus a positive feeling/attitude or do you believe such words can really influence the outcome?
i.e. Do our wishes make his wishes come true?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, our wishes motivate people!

Because we wish them, they feel the boost in their morale.

If known people donot wish them good luck, then there is no use of knowing a person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Sure sandhya, the wishes which we give to the people will show alot of affect.

On birthdays when we wish people, they feel they are special on that day and they will be so happy.

On marriage day if we wish same kind of happiness they have

On exam if we say all the best, the person will get some positiveness in his mind and little confidence.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wishes to someone always generate positive attitude towards the goal,Confidence and self believe.

Want to make each day Accountable

when we wish, then the other person feel that there are some who support to that person

i too wish someone and sometimes i feel that my words will work and will come true.and sometimes i often say that for giving them motivation and a positive energy.

but there is one of my friend he used to say that whenever he is in good mood then i should ask him about how my result will be and whatever he will say that time it will come true.and it happens also.

a.s.
Whenever I wished some thing good for a person....many times I feel it works!!! Sometimes, I feel, am I giving them from a part of my fortunes because most times, my desires and prayers won't work!!!

Meera sandhu
:) :) :) definitely....
positive things and thinking s will give the positive results
but we dont receive the results from most of the people who we gave wishes
we dont expect also... :P :P :P :P
yes, wishing others is very good habit. and it creates a positivity and positive energy in between the people and improves the affection

:) :) :) definitely....
positive things and thinking s will give the positive results
but we dont receive the results from most of the people who we gave wishes
we dont expect also... :P :P :P :P

Yes, i agree positive things can give positive results. But will our prayers turn positive :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
we wish our friends on their birthdays.we wish someone when they are ready for exam,on applying for job,on preparing to go somewhere and wishing them on their success. :cheer: :P

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.