Australia'S Dani Samuels, who was one among the athletes who pulled out of the Delhi Commonwealth Games (CWG), is now raring to head-on with the 2010 CWG gold medallist Krishna Poonia and has invited the Indian to a $20,000-winner-takes-all duel.

Poonia, however, had told the Indian media that Samuels' "poor form" was the real reason behind her pull out, citing the Australian's upsetting performance during the European summer.

While this statement of Poonia laid foundation for what has now turned into a royal revenge battle, the Indian's victory at the recently concluded CWG 2010 seems to have added fuel to the fire.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's quite and interesting story I have read in the newspaper today! I think she should not rise to this bait!
I dont understand after completion of the games and winner been announced, why such topics are rised...about the failed player...
For Dani Samuels particiation in CWG would could have settled the issue and she's behaving like a crying baby!!
Dani also said that she wants the duel to be held on her home turf - Australia. :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.