Hi All,

I just wanted to share few facts/statistics of boddunan for the year 2009, in fact the last 8 months (Boddunan started in the last week of April 2009)

Total members: 5020
Total cash earned so far: Rs.1,34,049.09
Total money paid by boddunan till now: Rs.90,700.27 (updated)
Total number of active users: 1035 (who are earning money)
Total number of approved articles: 5798
Total points earned: 4,48,528
Total number of commented posted: 17289
Total number of polls submitted: 4182
Total votes polled on polls: 64117
Total number of community groups: 158
Total number of forum topics: 1631
Total number of forum posts: 10590
Total awards awarded: 453

Thank you all for the contribution made.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Maverick tell me one thing if Boddunan have earned
Rs.1,34,049.09

Total money paid by boddunan till now: Rs.78,515.8

Then what earned by the boddunan team employees.
Almost 58% of boddunan's earning is paid to members. I don't think any other website will do this. Really hats off to boddunan.What about the salary for boddunan team members?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Wow.. wonderful statistics..

Still we have to grow...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Friends we have this statistics with less than 5000 members but now we have more than 5000 members so lets make this statics double with in 2 month
Dear Members I think total cash earned amount what Maverick has shown Rs 1,34,049.09 does not mean Boddunan has earned that amount I think this is the amount earned by members out of them 78000 has paid and this month 13000 will be paid and rest money are of the member who have not reached at minimum pay out
Thanks Soubhagya for clarification. It is the amount earned by boddunan members. I do not gather staff salaries and are not part of this. And boddunan revenues are far lesser than this number as the revenues from advertising is lesser than what boddunan is paying to members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I know Maverick that initially it is very difficult to Earn money from advertisers .Because till we do not have lot have traffic advertisers will not showing high paying ads.
But we will definitely to take it to high and this is
my new year Resolution
We will do it Soubhagya. Thank you.

Thanks for this clear cut information provided.All of us are now aware about the most wanted statistics about the site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The exact information required by Lohit seth can be visualized only by Profit and loss account and Balance sheet. The figures given as statistics are only a rough guide.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.