Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But how, is it possible Sasi?
When he goes for an interview, he has to show his previous salary slip also.
His salary is fixed seeing his previous experiences and of course, previous salary slip.

sandhya, salary slip is a receipt. Format of the slip will vary company to company. So when attending interview people say lie about their salary. So they need to prove by showing salary slip. So they make duplicate slip easily. The new company doeSn't know about the present company salary sliP format. :)

Absolutely people do that. :) I personally know many people who have done this in the past.Many of them got benefitted by it and few were caught in the interview :laugh: .But still they do it in a hope they will be able to get a more salaried job.
His salary is fixed seeing his previous experiences and of course, previous salary slip.

sandhya, salary slip is a receipt. Format of the slip will vary company to company. So when attending interview people say lie about their salary. So they need to prove by showing salary slip. So they make duplicate slip easily. The new company doeSn't know about the present company salary sliP format. :)

But Vinod,
Can you do it, if you are from a recognized company?
My husband is a private bank employee and I am telling it, on the basis of his experience. How can salary slip of recognized organizations like banks be changed? It is not at all possible. I clearly know it.
Also, my husband says... When we attend interview in another bank, before the selection process, the interviewer will surely enquire the previous bank, to know about the candidate and his performance records.

i agree on banks and all we cant able to make duplicate our salary slip but, it also depends upon the document they providing. I have to see the document once then, i will decide it can be duplicated or not. because i help many of my friends in my garment industry & It field to get job with duplicate salary slip. it is true..

Vinu

But Vinod,
Can you do it, if you are from a recognized company?
My husband is a private bank employee and I am telling it, on the basis of his experience. How can salary slip of recognized organizations like banks be changed? It is not at all possible. I clearly know it.
Also, my husband says... When we attend interview in another bank, before the selection process, the interviewer will surely enquire the previous bank, to know about the candidate and his performance records.

i agree on banks and all we cant able to make duplicate our salary slip but, it also depends upon the document they providing. I have to see the document once then, i will decide it can be duplicated or not. because i help many of my friends in my garment industry & It field to get job with duplicate salary slip. it is true..

Of course it is true as many of my friends too got high salaried job through duplicate pay slip and i don't think it to be bad. :)

Of course it is true as many of my friends too got high salaried job through duplicate pay slip and i don't think it to be bad. :)

ya companies are ready to pay but, only because of previous salary we are not paying more. Then, there is nothing wrong on duplicating the salary slip. :cheer:

Vinu
I do lie about my salary to new employer, so that we can get good salary in that company. It is very common.So i don't feel bad for it.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I do say lie about salary to my relatives and friends but not for family members

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do say lie about salary to my relatives and friends but not for family members

And what about the employer Sarala do you lie it when you go for an interview. :laugh:

And what about the employer Sarala do you lie it when you go for an interview. :laugh:

I know many cases where they were sacked who lied about their salaries, education etc. You can negotiate but not lie.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No i would not lie about my salary to any one. because it may just win a situation not trust.
I never lie to my employee about my salary. I hope its not necessary to lie about our salary to others in a company.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.