Friends I have planned to have lots of sweets in this Diwali and become a sugar patient. What are yours?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devyani eating sweets on one day cannot make you sugar patient at once. :laugh: fot that you have to put lot of effort.
I love sweets very much. I eat lots of sweets in festivals.Kaju katri is my favorite sweet.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love also sweets and specially home made like coconut sandesh etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have planned to prepare lot of sweets and pray to god and decorate my house with lot of lights.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sweets is the most attraction in Diwali times. But,we should not forgot that lightening our house in every corner,is also important.I too feel good to decorate my house with lots of lights.

Sweets are part of diwali celebration. But we should be very cautious of adulteration in sweets. It is better not to buy colored sweets. There is routine of exchange of gifts and sweets pack on this day. Naturally, I shall also consume some sweets- especially Agra Petha, Kaju barfi and Sohan papadi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sugar consuming can't make patient to healthy person well the need is to take care about the purity of products as in market now adulteration in food is on high rates so try to make sweet at home only.
Friends I have planned to have lots of sweets in this Diwali and become a sugar patient. What are yours?

Devayani...
To get freed from some sugar send a part of it to me!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with the concept of adulteration in sweets as mentioned by Gulshanji. Many sweet shops are making sweets with poisonous milk, sugar and other worst quality ingrdients. I have planned to make sweets at home.
I will send you all sweets online and have fun during festival.
In big cities,they are having problem for adulteration.But,at the place where i am living,i haven't heard any such news here. I am going to enjoy my diwali with lots of sweets.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.