ways to: How one can improve communication skills?

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my mind it's absolutely essential to have a healthy curiosity about one's surroundings and happenings and to have a group of knowledgeable friends to share your ideas and thoughts to enrich the quality of your thoughts.Once you are very clear in your minds about anything you can express yourself forcefully and articulately.
Keep replying on boddunan, you will certainly improve your communication skills...
7_2_213-20100921.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
That's a very smart suggestion from Kavita!! That's how I have improved!! Have I????
Hi frnds.we can improve our english by reading news papers also.learn 4 to 5 unknown words(simple) to you.use them in your talking.It is better if you practice like this.keep on communicating with friends.
@Sajeetharan

Communication is a two-way game.It's true that one can benfit from what you have suggested but interactive skills have to be developed to improve it.
Follow what Chinmoy,Kavita and Sajee suggested...they are definetely helpful.. :)
Thanks Rajani! I think Sumit has floated a very good topic here and lot of younsters who are otherwise very kanowledgeable in their respective disciplines suffer a lot for this shortcoming and it should be taken care of earlier than later.
First of all, we should make ourselves free from inhibition.It may be right or wrong try to express your thoughts in a constructive manner.Try to improve it with the help of feedback from others. :)
Communication requires that all parties understand a common language that is exchanged with each other. There are auditory means, such as speaking,singing and sometimes tone of voice, and nonverbal, physical means, such as body language, sign language, para language, touch, eye contact, or the use of writing.
Interaction requires skillsset of a different kind .One has to do the psychological profiling of the person or persons almost instantly and engage him or them logically and meaningfully!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.