The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its always in heart and can't be expressed.

But we asked it to write here what is in your heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sanjeev, why can't you write it first? ;)
Perhaps, Puneeth may be inspired by your answer to reveal his heart

@Sanjeev, No sir ji... Very difficult, let be there only... :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil: .
@Sandhya... Lets get inspired for some other things.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

But we asked it to write here what is in your heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Sanjeev, No sir ji... Very difficult, let be there only... :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil: .
@Sandhya... Lets get inspired for some other things.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not difficult as sharing something online is the easiest thing in the world as you have to just write few lines here. :laugh:

Not difficult as sharing something online is the easiest thing in the world as you have to just write few lines here. :laugh:

Ha ha.. Ok then it was perfect. It was around two months after we met and we were going home after the walk and rest is history... Don't ask it further.... :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Ha ha.. Ok then it was perfect. It was around two months after we met and we were going home after the walk and rest is history... Don't ask it further.... :evil: :evil:

OK let it be history then. :)

Met after 2 months why? Is she gone somewhere or does not live in the same place of yours?. :blink:

but I will ask further. :cheer:
is it your wife or gf?

Meera sandhu
I remember I did first kiss to my wife that too when we got married. :)

Very bookish answer sirJi- I wish people were more honest. I did kiss my mom first thing as soon as learn to and can remember. Later it became my habit and every one was welcome. I did not mind as long I was 8-9 years old. Later I did not care if they mind. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I remember I did first kiss to my wife that too when we got married. :)

Very bookish answer sirJi- I wish people were more honest. I did kiss my mom first thing as soon as learn to and can remember. Later it became my habit and every one was welcome. I did not mind as long I was 8-9 years old. Later I did not care if they mind. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know why when someone says the truth people think it to be bookish. :laugh:

BTW way this is truth and inline with the response the poster wanted to.I am sure she always wanted people to exclude parents and sibling from this. :laugh:
Yes I remember my first kiss which I received from my small brother when I gave him a box of chocolate.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I remember my first kiss which I received from my small brother when I gave him a box of chocolate.

But it was asked not to include your family members in this thread. :woohoo:

Any other kiss you remember. :blink:

But it was asked not to include your family members in this thread. :woohoo:

Any other kiss you remember. :blink:

What an interest to know about other people's kisses.
Do share some, if you can :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.