The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

So we start from you Gulshanji or from Sandhya. :laugh:

I haven't missed any kisses till now :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehe..take it another way you always kissed everyone whom you wanted too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

hehehe..take it another way you always kissed everyone whom you wanted too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev, it was pre-decided....my first kiss, second, third and last one.....only for the person who marries me. Also, in reverse way.....
It's a valuable gift, how can I gift it freely...ha ha

Meera sandhu
My brother having twin sons both are three years old. They are very affection with me and they kiss me for sometimes. I like the kissing and I asked for it also for sometimes.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My brother having twin sons both are three years old. They are very affection with me and they kiss me for sometimes. I like the kissing and I asked for it also for sometimes.

Don't worry. You will kiss your child very soon. May God bless you with a kid :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
Sanjeev, it was pre-decided....my first kiss, second, third and last one.....only for the person who marries me. Also, in reverse way.....

Don't worry I was just kidding..hehehe.. :laugh:

BTW you knew your husband before your marriage. :laugh:

Don't worry I was just kidding..hehehe.. :laugh:

BTW you knew your husband before your marriage. :laugh:

i know him well. That's why I approved :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: or don't say that he did not touch her while kissing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.