The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

So we start from you Gulshanji or from Sandhya. :laugh:

I haven't missed any kisses till now :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: or don't say that he did not touch her while kissing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Entammo what are you saying....
Moderators ..delete the thread as a whole......only adult content everywhere :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

If he has touched me at my college, I would have rejected him when we met again, along with families of we people :laugh:

Actually, his friend was deeply in love with my dearest friend.....and each day, they used to visit our classes regularly for 2 years. They both didn't leave her even a single day. :evil: . That's the reason why I hate him during my college days, ;) for disturbing my dearest friend :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: or don't say that he did not touch her while kissing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Moderators ..delete the thread as a whole......only adult content everywhere :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Request rejected, you were wearing a bullet proof jacket and body guards around. No one reported foul play. :laugh:
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-09-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Request rejected, you were wearing a bullet proof jacket and body guards around. No one reported foul play. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8797]}

Meera sandhu
Our memory is very strange. We forget the recent events but remember some very old events like first kiss. This is because of interest. what we consider just routine or insignificant, we forget soon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/Why-your-first-kiss-is-memorable/articleshow/15599446.cms

Trying to bring the thread back to its original topic of discussion ....
First Kiss is something that gained a lot of importance because of Victorian novels where it was planted only after proper courtship and when the time was right which today is not the case since we kiss people while greeting and think little about it.As for a intimate kiss it can happen only with the person you love ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Come back to the first kiss guys! The last posts depict change of directions and intentions too. First kiss is believed to be the most lovely experiences filled with a lot of emotions of many kinds; so we can share those lovely moments here (if you want to ).

Live in the present :)
:lol: Come back to the first kiss guys! The last posts depict change of directions and intentions too. ;) First kiss is believed to be the most lovely experiences filled with a lot of emotions of many kinds; so we can share those lovely moments here (if you want to ).

May be you should correct that smirking smiley since it your job as a moderator to do that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is preferable to kiss a miss than miss a kiss.
smiley-90.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'Kiss' is not adult content especially discussion on this. If you really consider this as adult content, please report this properly by using 'Report to moderator' icon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'Kiss' is not adult content especially discussion on this. If you really consider this as adult content, please report this properly by using 'Report to moderator' icon.

Sir, it was just funny reply to that funny post :laugh: :laugh:
Nothing else :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.