The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would remember you kissed me
I felt I had gone to heaven
You leaned over and you kissed me
I couldn't even say anything
I would remember you kissed me
With soft lips
A touch so soft and tender
you kissed me
a kiss I could not forget.

can you give the name of person also ;) ;)

Fully personal ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

am going to call Preeti after my lunch. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You are always teasing me. It may be she.

May be :angry: :angry:

Why can't you confirm it as she? ;)

Bola na Its personal.

I am going to call her today itself.... :angry: :angry:
But what to do, you will pick up the phone :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

do onething collect all complains and then call. I will give her the phone,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
While seeing this thread head, I remember a funny incident which took place yesterday...really funny :laugh: :laugh:

We were returning back to Thrissur yesterday afternoon by a train. The train had only a few passengers when we started. So, I took my camera to take some nice snaps......of my daughter. She posed me nicely. Then we began to take group photos.....
I kissed my daughter while hubby was taking our photos...... he kissed my daughter while I took their photos. Then we asked her to take a photo of we two.
She asked us to sit together......we obeyed and posed for the shot.
Suddenly her second instruction came, "Father, kiss mother" and she was viewing us through camera to take that nice shot !!1 :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
What an instant comedy it was...in a public place in a train ..... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I remembered my first kiss with my hubby, this was unexpected meet with him before marriage.
I have nothing to share here but the posts in the thread are worth giving a read. :woohoo: :whistle:

Live in the present :)
I have nothing to share here but the posts in the thread are worth giving a read. :woohoo: :whistle:

what to say about my daughter? Isn't she naughty? ;)

Meera sandhu
Its always in heart and can't be expressed.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I guess it is the same for me, although frankly I dont seem to remember when , where,and why of it .... :) :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But we asked it to write here what is in your heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But we asked it to write here what is in your heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sanjeev, why can't you write it first? ;)
Perhaps, Puneeth may be inspired by your answer to reveal his heart

Meera sandhu
I remember I did first kiss to my wife that too when we got married. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.