The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

So we start from you Gulshanji or from Sandhya. :laugh:

I haven't missed any kisses till now :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: or don't say that he did not touch her while kissing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Entammo what are you saying....
Moderators ..delete the thread as a whole......only adult content everywhere :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'Kiss' is not adult content especially discussion on this. If you really consider this as adult content, please report this properly by using 'Report to moderator' icon.

Sir, it was just funny reply to that funny post :laugh: :laugh:
Nothing else :cheer:

I am sure. Otherwise, I would not have initiated this thread. Also, your suggestion in forum sufficed to delete. I would not ask you to click the 'Report to moderator' icon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It is more enjoyable to remember the missed kisses- that you would but could not.

Actually, no boy even dare to touch me while I was at college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Why, did you wear a bullet proof jacket with 4 body guard surrounding you? And don't tell lies, you have confessed that your hubby who was a boy then ( I think he still is a boy, I sincerely hope) had touched you while you were in college. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: or don't say that he did not touch her while kissing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Moderators ..delete the thread as a whole......only adult content everywhere :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Request rejected, you were wearing a bullet proof jacket and body guards around. No one reported foul play. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8797]}

Antammo (whatever that means) what are you saying???? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is preferable to kiss a miss than miss a kiss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really a funny and nice reply :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8798]}

Meera sandhu

Request rejected, you were wearing a bullet proof jacket and body guards around. No one reported foul play. :laugh:

A picture costs 1000 words.... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sometimes, a smiley can give you 1000 meanings without even insertion of a single letter. When I wrote that post, I thought several times, are words necessary. Then I felt, not at all. Picture itself is sufficient.If you are intelligent enough, decode it ;)

Meera sandhu

Sometimes, a smiley can give you 1000 meanings without even insertion of a single letter. When I wrote that post, I thought several times, are words necessary. Then I felt, not at all. Picture itself is sufficient.If you are intelligent enough, decode it ;)

If I decode this, this may look like adult content because the picture looks like some one is too angry for not getting her/his first kiss. Am I write? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I decode this, this may look like adult content because the picture looks like some one is too angry for not getting her/his first kiss. Am I right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No need to decode it too much ;)
Normally both ladies and gents hesitate very much for their first kiss :woohoo: :woohoo:

edit the word, right

Meera sandhu
I think we have discussed enough about first kisses. Thanks every one.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.