Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

I vote on polls and also review quotes but I did not earn any point. I also tries to submit quotes but I could not success in it. Plz tell how I can submit quotes.
Quotes submission is temporarily disabled.

For polls, you will earn points only if your poll is approved by the administrator. There is no points given for voting, however you can win top voter of the day award if you are top voter in particular day (12PM-12PM).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: anil
Quotes submission is temporarily disabled.

For polls, you will earn points only if your poll is approved by the administrator. There is no points given for voting, however you can win top voter of the day award if you are top voter in particular day (12PM-12PM).

I just wanted to remind you that a few of my submitted polls were approved and published this month but I haven't received points for them until now! Is there a problem or is it done manually?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

can anyone reply my query?
How can I delete my review as it is pending so long (I write it on 27 Feb 2013)?

If you do not want your review published, just do not submit. There is no way to delete the entire material. Non submission ensures that this is not displayed and cannot be viewed by visitors to the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My one article is pending from 8 days.how much time it will take to approve by the admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have already submitted it on 27 Feb, till time it is pending for moderation.
I have already submitted it on 27 Feb, till time it is pending for moderation.

If you wish this published, you need wait. If you wish to withdraw this, you may edit and lock in your name. As long as this is locked, you need not bother and consider it as deleted. You may also write to admin using contact button for solving your issue.

Thank you said by: nidhi
When will the top writer contest result be announced.This contest is also valid for the month of May or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When will the top writer contest result be announced.This contest is also valid for the month of May or not.

Result for Top writer contest for April may be declared any time. Let us wait. The contest is for May also. The articles written from first to 25th May will qualify for the contest.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.