Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I still wonder why can't I see any answer in Question and Answer section. :unsure:

Look like admin have disable all of them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I still wonder why can't I see any answer in Question and Answer section. :unsure:

You are right, admin has disabled viewing other answers and monitoring the section himself. It was filled with duplicate answers and people were misusing it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are right, admin has disabled viewing other answers and monitoring the section himself. It was filled with duplicate answers and people were misusing it.

Hm.. But I wonder how much time it will take. I can't even see my answer of any question.. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Hm.. But I wonder how much time it will take. I can't even see my answer of any question.. :whistle:

Neither can I! :blink: I guess we will just have to wait until it is sorted out!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sir,my doubt is : In my few questions, some members posted their answers.But Admin has disabled to see the answers.May i know the reason for this?

I was also surprised to see this message. Maverick alone may reply.
It is now fixed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: AKP
Sir,my doubt is : In my few questions, some members posted their answers.But Admin has disabled to see the answers.May i know the reason for this?

I was also surprised to see this message. Maverick alone may reply.
It is now fixed.

Yes its working now. :)
I would like to know, can't we start a new subject in which we can discuss about latest articles which are published in Boddunan? I think a discussion like this will help us to understand our flaws and will increase our quality of writing.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

When we post new topic than we got more than one response. Can I reply to all these in same day?
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

When we post new topic than we got more than one response. Can I reply to all these in same day?

Give reply when you must. If you just like the responses, give a thank you and also increase karma. If you wish to reply at same time, reply all in a single post. But when there is a new response, and you have already replied others, write new posts. Writing many posts one after the other continuously is improper but otherwise there is nothing wrong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, anil
I submitted articles on 15th may still it is pending for admin approval.It is taking much time to approve.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.