Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't find my name here in the statistics in "Most viewed profile".

Statistics in every category include only First Five. As your profile is not among first five, this is not included. My name is also at serial five only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But while changing paragraphs we need to press enter key then what should we do how we can remove it.If we press delete key then entire article will be deleted.

There is no need to make such a fuss about it, after you have complete typing your article, just go right at the end of it and see that there are no extra spaces. While writing we tend to keep hitting Enter tab which creates extra spaces, just go right at the end and delete them, that's all.

I really do not understand why there is such a confusion about a simple thing! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Statistics in every category include only First Five. As your profile is not among first five, this is not included. My name is also at serial five only.

No my profile is among top 5 as it is viewed 899 times so it should be in the list as the fifth one is viewed 868 times only. :blink:

No my profile is among top 5 as it is viewed 899 times so it should be in the list as the fifth one is viewed 868 times only. :blink:

Possibly, the statistics are updated periodically and may not be showing the up to date position. Your name may appear when that is updated.

There are a few editor approved but awaiting for the Administrator’s approval articles are there in my Dashboard. I know submission of article is enough for nominating my articles.
But, to give the link of my article for nomination, I have to open my editor approved article, which i’m not supposed to do. If I open it, I have to resubmit it for Administrator’s final approval.
My doubt is, can I open the editor approved article for getting my link and resubmit for final approval?
Can I do the same for all of my 'Editor approved articles' and resubmit?

A clarification is solicited

There are two profiles ...according to one ( My profile) , probably the private one, I too have more than 1000 views , but it is the public profile that is taken into account where the number is lesser ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Your profile views are only 554 as I have checked.

Your profile views are only 554 as I have checked.

Would you please give me the link where top profiles are listed, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are a few editor approved but awaiting for the Administrator’s approval articles are there in my Dashboard. I know submission of article is enough for nominating my articles.
But, to give the link of my article for nomination, I have to open my editor approved article, which i’m not supposed to do. If I open it, I have to resubmit it for Administrator’s final approval.
My doubt is, can I open the editor approved article for getting my link and resubmit for final approval?

Or is it sufficient if i name all the Titles of the articles that were submitted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.