Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) My earning is 63Rs but in summary colunm it is 43. What is reason of difference?
B) My earning is 63Rs but in summary colunm it is 43. What is reason of difference?

Click on Recalculate my earnings and the total will be added or it will be done in a day or two. Do not worry about such differences, all earnings are adjusted at a interval of few days to reflect correct totals.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Click on recalculate earnings wait for half an hour. It will show your total ammount.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Click on recalculate earnings wait for half an hour. It will show your total ammount.

I have already answered his query, please refrain from posting replies when moderators have already answered!

As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

Can I write answer of question which is asked by me?

I have already answered his query, please refrain from posting replies when moderators have already answered!

Kalyani, please do let me know too what Anil has asked. I was also thinking of starting a disucssion. But thankfully, I found a post here about anwering one's own question. Can I write an answer myself. That gives 5 points and I am afraid, it may look like spamming.
Secondly, can I answer to someone else's answer? How many such answers can I post and how many points for such answers, if any.

Kalyani, please do let me know too what Anil has asked. I was also thinking of starting a disucssion. But thankfully, I found a post here about anwering one's own question. Can I write an answer myself. That gives 5 points and I am afraid, it may look like spamming.
Secondly, can I answer to someone else's answer? How many such answers can I post and how many points for such answers, if any.

No you should not answer your question. :blink:

You can reply to one's answer using reply tab which comes under each answer rather starting your own answer otherwise it may be called spamming. :blink:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

Can I write answer of question which is asked by me?

If you already know the answer then why ask it in the first place? Also, this particular thread is an administrative thread and it has already been made clear that apart from genuine queries and concerns, no other posts will be entertained in such threads. If you are referring to Q&A section, then answer is no, you cannot answer your own question, you are supposed to post only those questions for which you are genuinely seeking answers which means you do not know the answer in the first place. and If you know the answer already then by posting such question, you are taking advantage of points system here by unfair practices!

Most of it I have already answered in reply to anil's post. Re: second part of your query. of course you can answer others' questions and there is no limit to how many you can answer. But also remember that there is again the condition that your answers must be to the best of your knowledge and not copied from other sites. Each answer gets 5 points and if selected as best answer then it gets 20 points.

BTW when are you going to read the FAQs and other related stuff by yourself, so you do not have to ask these questions every time? :evil: :evil:

What is "Karma" number shows us? I can't figure it out? Please help!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.