The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now editors are busy but don't worry it will all approved.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes they are also humans and they are also participating in the contest so leave them for some time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes they are also humans and they are also participating in the contest so leave them for some time.

Sasi, why are you not submitting articles for contest?
I think, this time you are eligible

Meera sandhu

Leave them how long. I think leave them till the last date of contest. They are human. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Leave them how long. I think leave them till the last date of contest. They are human. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

About what contest sir? now article is taking to much time to approve.

Just see! Sandhya has granted leave to editors! They are human. You may submit your articles for contest. These will be in contest. When editor edits or approves matters little.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just see! Sandhya has granted leave to editors! They are human. You may submit your articles for contest. These will be in contest. When editor edits or approves matters little.

Can we call Sandhya a duper moderator :P :P :P :P :P :P

Can we call Sandhya a duper moderator :P :P :P :P :P :P

you can take your own time for editing....no problem...till November 30 :laugh: :laugh:
i just want to know if any error occurred while I submitted that article...my error? :silly:

Meera sandhu
Thanks maverick. We will wait .

Maverick, I do not know how to add a friend here. Before, website software update it was easy. At present I do not know how to do. Could you please let me know the same?

My query mentioned above has not yet been answered. Could anyone please answerthat query?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thanks maverick. We will wait .

Maverick, I do not know how to add a friend here. Before, website software update it was easy. At present I do not know how to do. Could you please let me know the same?

My query mentioned above has not yet been answered. Could anyone please answerthat query?

I think as still now the site is developing stage so it is now not possible. Maverick already said that some features will come soon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.