The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I suppose there is some technical change taking place just now, so not able to change profile pictures...

Some times it takes time, you may see later that your avatar has changed.

Its ok. I'm ready for a change

Not necessarily a change you can keep your old avatar as well but you'll have to load it again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I suppose there is some technical change taking place just now, so not able to change profile pictures...

Not necessarily a change you can keep your old avatar as well but you'll have to load it again.

Then too welcome. I will change it leisurely, let me enjoy the new Avatar for some time.

Then too welcome. I will change it leisurely, let me enjoy the new Avatar for some time.

why can't you upload a self portrait of yours this time. :P
you may be busy drawing Chitra's picture now :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Sandhya -I suggest you to start a new thread on this topic in another section. How about that?

Why do I see two different images of myself ? one on the open forum and a different one on the threads posted ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhya -I suggest you to start a new thread on this topic in another section. How about that?

on which topic? :blink: profile picture?

Meera sandhu

That's a good idea. In fact there is already one. I'll do that. Chitra can wait.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

@Usha- Maybe one of these will fade out later.
@Sandya- yes this is about images and going on discussion on this topic. should clear many doubts of other members who will join in some time later.

@Usha- Maybe one of these will fade out later.
@Sandya- yes this is about images and going on discussion on this topic. should clear many doubts of other members who will join in some time later.

now also can't understand :silly:

Meera sandhu
I want to suggest something here. The blog page is great but wouldn't it be nice if there was an archive at the right hand side (of all the articles written by the member distributed month wise or maybe category wise) of the blog so that a user gets easy access to the articles of a boddunan member.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.