The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to suggest something here. The blog page is great but wouldn't it be nice if there was an archive at the right hand side (of all the articles written by the member distributed month wise or maybe category wise) of the blog so that a user gets easy access to the articles of a boddunan member.

yes, i also feel the same.....
have you read my suggestion Asha, turn a page back.
there is no easy way of accessing articles....particularly, old articles.
also user need to go through each and every page to get a particular article.
previous method was nice....to get articles below profile picture

Meera sandhu
I want to suggest something here. The blog page is great but wouldn't it be nice if there was an archive at the right hand side (of all the articles written by the member distributed month wise or maybe category wise) of the blog so that a user gets easy access to the articles of a boddunan member.

yes, i also feel the same.....
have you read my suggestion Asha, turn a page back.
there is no easy way of accessing articles....particularly, old articles.
also user need to go through each and every page to get a particular article.
previous method was nice....to get articles below profile picture
Its already under development, probably you will see it today itself.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Ashii
I have not been able to insert images in my articles. They never show up in my articles. Any suggestions? Also can someone tell me what are meta tags? how are they different from keywords?

Mala Jaiswar
I have not been able to insert images in my articles. They never show up in my articles. Any suggestions? Also can someone tell me what are meta tags? how are they different from keywords?
Are you using the image selector on editor toolbar?

Meta Tags and keywords both are same.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I submitted a review of restaurant I hope this time it will get reviewed soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Did Any one receive their cheque?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Did Any one receive their cheque?

not yet :( :( :(

i also want to know if it takes more time

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I have Pm to admin 2 times till now that when i can expect my cheque to reach me. But he didnt reply for any of my PM. Can you please PM to him

Sandhya I have Pm to admin 2 times till now that when i can expect my cheque to reach me. But he didnt reply for any of my PM. Can you please PM to him

am sure, he will answer here, in forum :P
this time, Boddunan released a lot of money for payment :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes, I have already asked in doubts section but he didnt answer it. Let us wait for his response

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.