The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
See points are increasing may be that happened for a little while or the answered did not match posting criteria.

Its not for a little while. Since 2 PM, it's happening. But i have seen only now. Let me see if this is added to my points.
See points are increasing may be that happened for a little while or the answered did not match posting criteria.

Its not for a little while. Since 2 PM, it's happening. But i have seen only now. Let me see if this is added to my points.

Last time also, i have missed more than 400 points. I would be happy if it is considered with high priority at least this time

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

Want to make each day Accountable

Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

I don't think anyone has received the cheque as yet... Lets hope we get it before the next one is sent out in December first week... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In last month this happened but now it is ok and working perfectly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It was rectified yesterday itself. Thanks to alert Administration.

It was rectified yesterday itself. Thanks to alert Administration.

That means it happened yesterday also. I did not work yesterday.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Last time also, i have missed more than 400 points. I would be happy if it is considered with high priority at least this time

This has been cleared by admin that the points lost last time were common and no one is gonna get them back . That was common for all and every one lost and that was the reason for such a high value for your share. Lesser shares more share value. And now there is no problem for now so please do not keep repeating it, thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Points are not being updated nor are they showing under statistics, I have made several posts now and the total has remained the same...

But now I think its working fine and points are getting updated with every post. :)
Points are not being updated nor are they showing under statistics, I have made several posts now and the total has remained the same...

But now I think its working fine and points are getting updated with every post. :)

That is an old update please every one is aware about it. please take care.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.