The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Points are not being updated nor are they showing under statistics, I have made several posts now and the total has remained the same...

But now I think its working fine and points are getting updated with every post. :)

That is an old update please every one is aware about it. please take care.

Oh I thought recently also it happened. :blink:
I have not been able to insert images in my articles. They never show up in my articles. Any suggestions? Also can someone tell me what are meta tags? how are they different from keywords?
Are you using the image selector on editor toolbar?

Meta Tags and keywords both are same.

Yes I am using the image selector on the editor toolbar. What should be the size of the pic?

Mala Jaiswar
I have not been able to insert images in my articles. They never show up in my articles. Any suggestions? Also can someone tell me what are meta tags? how are they different from keywords?
Are you using the image selector on editor toolbar?

Meta Tags and keywords both are same.

Yes I am using the image selector on the editor toolbar. What should be the size of the pic?

As per rule not bigger than 100 Kb or 200x200 pixels in size. But you can use pics according to size of articles as a big pic in small article would look out of the place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is 100 kb is restricted for article also. It is restricted for profile.
One more thing what is the appropriate size for article?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I want to send PM to admin Meverick about my query.... With new profile I can't find that option? Pls help me.

Or where else can I solve my query?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

I don't think anyone has received the cheque as yet... Lets hope we get it before the next one is sent out in December first week... :dry:

actually, I feel admin should clarify, when we will receive cheque every month.
i want to use this earnings for a monthly installment scheme. it happens only if I know the exact time I receive the cheque. amount relieved is not huge. yet I feel, it should have a fixed time so that members can make some monthly calculations with that expected cheque. thank you :)

Meera sandhu
Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

I don't think anyone has received the cheque as yet... Lets hope we get it before the next one is sent out in December first week... :dry:

i want to use this earnings for a monthly installment scheme. it happens only if I know the exact time I receive the cheque. amount relieved is not huge. yet I feel, it should have a fixed time so that members can make some monthly calculations with that expected cheque. thank you :)

Yes I too agree with that...it has taken far too long, almost nearing 3 weeks now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I too agree with that...it has taken far too long, almost nearing 3 weeks now...

As per my experience of two cheques I can tell you that this is only declared on 1st of a month but dispatched on or around 15th. This generally takes 3-4 days but as admin said it's taking a bit longer this time. So let him take a few extra days that should not make a big difference.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As per my experience of two cheques I can tell you that this is only declared on 1st of a month but dispatched on or around 15th. This generally takes 3-4 days but as admin said it's taking a bit longer this time. So let him take a few extra days that should not make a big difference.

The delay is probably because there were too many holidays during the first two weeks of this month and then with the weekends added the delay would further increase...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is as per the time we set - 3-4 weeks after payment created, so it is not delayed yet.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.