The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since there are lot of payments this time, it takes little more time for verification. Please bear with us.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Since there are lot of payments this time, it takes little more time for verification. Please bear with us.

will it take more time to send? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

will it take more time to send? :unsure: :unsure:
Yes, max a couple of days, not more than that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thanks maverick. We will wait .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Maverick, I do not know how to add a friend here. Before, website software update it was easy. At present I do not know how to do. Could you please let me know the same?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I know that we can only write 5 articles in a day. Does it includes reviews also.? In dashboard i can see all the articles submitted by me. But where can i see all the reviews submitted by me.? I had submitted a review on Venice 4-5 days ago. But don't know any report on it.
May be it does not get verified till now so don't worry wait.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I know that we can only write 5 articles in a day. Does it includes reviews also.? In dashboard i can see all the articles submitted by me. But where can i see all the reviews submitted by me.? I had submitted a review on Venice 4-5 days ago. But don't know any report on it.

Reviews can not be seen before approval.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Maverick, I do not know how to add a friend here. Before, website software update it was easy. At present I do not know how to do. Could you please let me know the same?
Its not there now. in future, we will add a feature to follow user's articles.

one of the articles submitted yesterday noon is not edited yet. two articles submitted later are approved, 1 of them published too.
I just want to know if there is any problem with my submission
"Looking for more storage? Go through these points " is the title

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.