The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick, I have still not received my check which was released in this November month.

I don't think anyone has received the cheque as yet... Lets hope we get it before the next one is sent out in December first week... :dry:

actually, I feel admin should clarify, when we will receive cheque every month.
i want to use this earnings for a monthly installment scheme. it happens only if I know the exact time I receive the cheque. amount relieved is not huge. yet I feel, it should have a fixed time so that members can make some monthly calculations with that expected cheque. thank you :)

Yes I too agree with that...it has taken far too long, almost nearing 3 weeks now...
It is as per the time we set - 3-4 weeks after payment created, so it is not delayed yet.

Thanks a lot...That's ok then, we can calculate along the same time frame each month or as and when our pay checks get released :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Maverick sir,
I submitted one article of rain water harvesting and it has been rejected saying it was a true copy paste.But it was my own. Some sentences I collected from the books But I have not copied it.One must collect some of the article sentence I collected from books and I also collected the information from the books which I read in class 8 and some of my own view.If this will happen I will just quit from here before you block my account.I will not give you that opportunity.From now I will not give any post or submit any article unless you solve this problem of mine. Every time this happens with me.And hope you will also release my payment which I earned till now.
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

Sharmistha Banerjee
@ Sharmistha you should contact admin for this or may be should contact the editor for this. I am also surprised to see that you have lots of complaints regarding articles every time you write new article you have same problem. :blink:
Maverick sir,
I submitted one article of rain water harvesting and it has been rejected saying it was a true copy paste.But it was my own. Some sentences I collected from the books But I have not copied it.One must collect some of the article sentence I collected from books and I also collected the information from the books which I read in class 8 and some of my own view.If this will happen I will just quit from here before you block my account.I will not give you that opportunity.From now I will not give any post or submit any article unless you solve this problem of mine. Every time this happens with me.And hope you will also release my payment which I earned till now.
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

sharmista, let me ask you one simple question....
you said, you collected data from some books. Are you sure, those books are not available in net in pdf form?
if so, while searching in google, that book will surely appear in search engine and hence, that data is of course, copied....
just answer me

Meera sandhu
Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

you said, you collected data from some books. Are you sure, those books are not available in net in pdf form?
if so, while searching in google, that book will surely appear in search engine and hence, that data is of course, copied....
just answer me

Sandhya, we cant say it is copied, if the page/paragraph of a book is available in the internet. Its not Sharmista's problem. Now a days most of the books are digitized and they can be used through online. I dont think this is a valid reason.
Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

just answer me

Sandhya, we cant say it is copied, if the page/paragraph of a book is available in the internet. Its not Sharmista's problem. Now a days most of the books are digitized and they can be used through online. I dont think this is a valid reason.

I think not even a single sentence should be copied from online sources. Most of the books are available in internet also.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

just answer me

not at all, even a single sentence can't be copied from a text.
when i joined here, i submitted two articles on operating system. since all are computer terms, i kept all definitions as such, but explained with my own examples and illustrations. both those articles were rejected "copied". at that time, i was new to online earning and i didn't know, we cannot use text books.
so, we can't even use a single sentence from text book without altering. ...even IGNOU books. i have checked it.

Meera sandhu
Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

just answer me

not at all, even a single sentence can't be copied from a text.
when i joined here, i submitted two articles on operating system. since all are computer terms, i kept all definitions as such, but explained with my own examples and illustrations. both those articles were rejected "copied". at that time, i was new to online earning and i didn't know, we cannot use text books.
so, we can't even use a single sentence from text book without altering. ...even IGNOU books. i have checked it.

Yes copying from text books also is a copied content.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha
Threatening on forum does not produce any acceptable result, if you are not guilty follow up with the editor, ask the sources and defend yourself. It happened previously also and I had to show you what was copied. If it is repeated again, there is no point in arguing here. Hope you know this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick sir,
Thanking you.
Sharmistha

just answer me

Do you mean it is OK to copy someone's work if it is online?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.