The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
today, when i uploaded images for my article, it's appearing under a fresh directory. what could be the reason?

Meera sandhu
Thanks maverick. We will wait .

Maverick, I do not know how to add a friend here. Before, website software update it was easy. At present I do not know how to do. Could you please let me know the same?

My query mentioned above has not yet been answered. Could anyone please answerthat query?

If you scroll down on the same page to post number 309310, he has already responded to your query...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

today, when i uploaded images for my article, it's appearing under a fresh directory. what could be the reason?

I think all old sub directories deleted and newer ones of every one monitored 'under supervision'. :( Mine also gone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think all old sub directories deleted and newer ones of every one monitored 'under supervision'. :( Mine also gone.

hoping old directory is stored somewhere. right? :dry:

actually, i feel it's nice as it takes less time to upload pictures :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Points are not being updated nor are they showing under statistics, I have made several posts now and the total has remained the same...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Points are not being updated nor are they showing under statistics, I have made several posts now and the total has remained the same...

You can add me to the list

I hope it is not like it happened the last time and I lost nearly 400 points...

I hope it is not like it happened the last time and I lost nearly 400 points...

I posted one now and points increased let me check with my old telly here- that will show if points increase or not.

See points are increasing may be that happened for a little while or the answered did not match posting criteria.

See points are increasing may be that happened for a little while or the answered did not match posting criteria.

Let me now check and see after this post my tally in the morning was 866 after which i have made at least 6 posts and so let us what the tally would be now...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.