The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder why mobile reviews that have been shown on the earnings are paid so less, just one rupee for such a lot of inputs... :ohmy:

I did read admin's comments also on those articles those read "points are awarded for mobile reviews"

So the cash award is combined with the points, any idea how many points are awarded ?

It used to be CR system as as many CR+10 points but I am not aware since the change of format. Now points have been withdrawn from articles no more awarded, maybe for reviews of mobiles only as for destination reviews mostly it's 50/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i think heading 3 will make larger font titles. right?
that's why admin asks us not to use unless we are using subheadings. ????

No SH-2 is bigger than 3 and 3 is bigger than 4.

I wonder why mobile reviews that have been shown on the earnings are paid so less, just one rupee for such a lot of inputs... :ohmy:

I did read admin's comments also on those articles those read "points are awarded for mobile reviews"

So the cash award is combined with the points, any idea how many points are awarded ?

It used to be CR system as as many CR+10 points but I am not aware since the change of format. Now points have been withdrawn from articles no more awarded, maybe for reviews of mobiles only as for destination reviews mostly it's 50/

Yes for destinations you get Rs 50 but I was wondering why such a low rate for mobiles ? even if they are given 10 points !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is first time I am seeing it in article section and another interesting section.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes for destinations you get Rs 50 but I was wondering why such a low rate for mobiles ? even if they are given 10 points !

Demand and supply formula perhaps, you know in mobiles there is nothing but data available on different brochures. MaybeI that is policy of the site.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
let me ask a doubt.
there is a provision to add a particular article to our favourites, if we like.
but, where are those article links stored?
how can we recall them?

Meera sandhu
let me ask a doubt.
how can we recall them?

Nice querry .I think search option is available in article section.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
let me ask a doubt.
how can we recall them?

haha that is simple if you visit an article and find it interesting just look at the 'favored ' near the views, click it, that is your favored article. Try some of mine. :laugh:

I want to know one thing. I want to improve the subheading size. Please help me on this one.

There are three sizes in subheading
-SH2
SH3
SH4
and you have black/bold option as well.

It has cleared my doubt too. Thank you Sunil.

it's better not to go for heading 3. once admin told me so.
so, I use heading 2 and heading 4 only for my articles. often use bold italic while formatting
Not exaclty true. You should use h2, h3, h4 as per the hierarchy.

For example, the main headings use H2. if there are any sub headings under the main heading, use H3 and so on.

Please do not format the headings like making them bold etc, just selecting them is enough. It is website template that does formatting, how big the size should be, how bold it is etc. If you all follow the same procedure, we can properly maintain all articles with the same look and feel.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

In fact they do not get any cash credits. Mobile reviews will get only 50 points. However since the system needs minimum amount of cash credits, 1 cash credit is being given.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.