The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
let me ask a doubt.
there is a provision to add a particular article to our favourites, if we like.
but, where are those article links stored?
how can we recall them?

Go to Discover->Articles and under Account menu on toolbar, you can see My Favorites sub menu,

to recall, go to the article and you can click on the same icon that you clicked on to make it as your favorite,

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I wonder why mobile reviews that have been shown on the earnings are paid so less, just one rupee for such a lot of inputs... :ohmy:
In fact they do not get any cash credits. Mobile reviews will get only 50 points. However since the system needs minimum amount of cash credits, 1 cash credit is being given.

But I am surprised why there is system of no cash for mobile reviews. Is there a reason?. :blink:
I wonder why mobile reviews that have been shown on the earnings are paid so less, just one rupee for such a lot of inputs... :ohmy:
In fact they do not get any cash credits. Mobile reviews will get only 50 points. However since the system needs minimum amount of cash credits, 1 cash credit is being given.

But I am surprised why there is system of no cash for mobile reviews. Is there a reason?. :blink:
Nothing new about it, it was not there since long time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Nothing new about it, it was not there since long time.

I just got it why I did not get CC on my one of the mobile review in the starting I thought my review was not worth enough to get cash credit so i never asked about it from anyone. But what's reason behind not getting CC on mobile reviews. :)
my profile picture is not appearing in my articles.
should we change it or will it be restored once article section becomes fully functional?
blog section is nice.
but it takes a long time to go through all pages...i think article links can also be provided somewhere for easy navigation. it helps a guest to go directly to articles which he feels interest
hoping admin will note this suggestion.

Meera sandhu
should we change it or will it be restored once article section becomes fully functional?
blog section is nice.
but it takes a long time to go through all pages...i think article links can also be provided somewhere for easy navigation. it helps a guest to go directly to articles which he feels interest

Yes I also tried and failed to add my profile pic to my blog. But I can't to add.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

blog section is nice.

Yes I also tried and failed to add my profile pic to my blog. But I can't to add.

Make it exactly in 256x256 to have your avatar there in your article profile. the option is on your profile page.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

blog section is nice.

Make it exactly in 256x256 to have your avatar there in your article profile. the option is on your profile page.

How we can make exactly 256x256 in our avatar.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

blog section is nice.

so, we need to add picture for article section?
our present profile picture won't be added later??? :unsure:

Meera sandhu
ayyo...where has my profile picture gone?
I and sasi are now in invisible mode.....Boddunan bhoots.....hihi

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.