The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

The system of it under maintenance, otherwise go to your profile and change the picture.

Thankyou for the information I thought everything on Boddunan has become normal. :)
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

The system of it under maintenance, otherwise go to your profile and change the picture.

Thankyou for the information I thought everything on Boddunan has become normal. :)

Now also many things to be restored.
Now, no provision to know revenue sharing of all members for a particular member in a tab. Also, now able to know about top 6 earners only.
Text editor also, it's not restored yet. I want to change font for my articles. Verdana is my favourite :)

Meera sandhu
Friend, it takes time, there are many people who are writing articles. So the editors should check the articles one by one. So you please dont wait for the article approval and keep on writing. Normally an article gets edit in 2 days.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
What is title of your article?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am pulling this again to get my answer.
One of my referee is working successfully and more than five articles also approved . But still now the bonus regarding this is not credited in my account.Admin please. I have mailed also but no response.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Why can't you mail to Boddunan support? You may get quick response.

Meera sandhu

I have send already but no response.

Not yet from the look of things, some things are still pending especially the profile information, including the profile picture and some new features like preferences that is going to be added to our dash board, we can see that it is still under reconstruction...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not yet from the look of things, some things are still pending especially the profile information, including the profile picture and some new features like preferences that is going to be added to our dash board, we can see that it is still under reconstruction...

I want to add one thing more that message flashing option should come back. When any do message to us it should be flashed like before.

I have send already but no response.

just wait....
Hoping you have used contact us option :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.