The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have never seen such rules. Rs 50 is deducted as postal charge.
Sarala should come and answer this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some days before Sarala told me...if we earn 3000 rs a month, 50rs won't be deducted as charges. I want to know if it's true.

Is there any change in rule intimated by Admin? Of so, please give the link.

I don't know.....actually Sarala told me 2-3 months back. So, I want to know if it's correct.
Earlier, it was difficult to earn 3000 per month. Now, it seems it's possible. :) That's why am asking

No i don't think if it is possible because 50 Rs they deduct is for the postal charges so they can't do it if you earn any amount from Boddunan. :blink:

No yaar, sarala told me when she was a moderator. Contributing articles can only give 3000 rupees per month. By this way, we are helping the site. Isn't it? So, a small gift for such earners from Boddunan. I want to know if this rule exists now also.

I think you will let us know all as being the first who shall earn 3000/ in a month and the postage charges not deducted. For others this is difficult although, not impossible. Please do inform us soon, all the best. :)

Hoping admin can clear this doubt...
I will try too..to earn 3000 per month. Now it is more easy than before, more cash credits

Meera sandhu
Irrespective of the amount, Rs.50 will be charged per postage.

HTH

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir I have one query that I had submitted articles near about six days passed but still those are not approved yet.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sir I have one query that I had submitted articles near about six days passed but still those are not approved yet.

Don't worry they will be approved soon keep on continuing your work. :)

HTH

Ayyo :( :(
Let me catch Sarala first :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

HTH

Yes you should and ask her about this again may be this time she will say no its for 4000 Rs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HTH

Yes you should and ask her about this again may be this time she will say no its for 4000 Rs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In that case I shall have to ask for an explanation from her. I paid for postage despite the amount was more than 4k.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hmmm.. you should as she may be able to answer it better. :laugh:

HTH

In that case I shall have to ask for an explanation from her. I paid for postage despite the amount was more than 4k.

4k not in 1 month. Right? :evil: :evil:
She was saying, Rs.3000 earned for 1 month.
Let me ask her again :huh: :huh: :dry: :blush:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.