The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow Ashii thats great. You have done a great job. keep going all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ashii then please lock this thread know. there is no use of it.

You cant lock a thread which has been started with some specific purpose...

I have a suggestion here regarding the article writing contest that we have had and are having now. As far as I see many members were unable to take part in the previous contest because of the conditions laid down and just having two people take part really defeated the whole purpose of that contest...This may also be the case with the second contest where not many members and the new comers will be able to participate, again with the same old members getting the opportunity, the rest being deprived of the opportunity to participate.
Here, I am not talking about myself since I have no such issues and am able to participate if I want to.This is from the view point of the new members who want to write and be part of it , which would further motivate them to stay on here and write more quality articles because of the added incentive and bonus which will be benificial for the site in the long run ..my own referrals were asking about this and feel that they too should have had the opportunity to participate.
I am sure that the admin is very aware of this and I am also hoping that the newcomers will have something to look forward to at least in the coming weeks..

To include a few more members, admin has reduced the rules..... yet he is strict with copy cats, hoping people avoid such malpractices while posting articles here, at least now onwards :cheer: .
Till now, no such contests have been conducted. So, it may be to motivate already writing persons who has been working here for years, contributing lot to the site.
He now says, any person who has contributed to the site with some articles, at least earning 500 cash credits can participate.
Also, if people see that some minimum requirements are needed, they may contribute to the site with some more articles. after all, what admin asks is just 500 rupees.....a low amount.

Meera sandhu

I have a suggestion here regarding the article writing contest that we have had and are having now. As far as I see many members were unable to take part in the previous contest because of the conditions laid down and just having two people take part really defeated the whole purpose of that contest...This may also be the case with the second contest where not many members and the new comers will be able to participate, again with the same old members getting the opportunity, the rest being deprived of the opportunity to participate.
Here, I am not talking about myself since I have no such issues and am able to participate if I want to.This is from the view point of the new members who want to write and be part of it , which would further motivate them to stay on here and write more quality articles because of the added incentive and bonus which will be benificial for the site in the long run ..my own referrals were asking about this and feel that they too should have had the opportunity to participate.
I am sure that the admin is very aware of this and I am also hoping that the newcomers will have something to look forward to at least in the coming weeks..

To include a few more members, admin has reduced the rules..... yet he is strict with copy cats, hoping people avoid such malpractices while posting articles here, at least now onwards :cheer: .
Till now, no such contests have been conducted. So, it may be to motivate already writing persons who has been working here for years, contributing lot to the site.
He now says, any person who has contributed to the site with some articles, at least earning 500 cash credits can participate.
Also, if people see that some minimum requirements are needed, they may contribute to the site with some more articles. after all, what admin asks is just 500 rupees.....a low amount.

You are looking at it from your point of view only , whereas I am looking at it from a larger point of view... anyway lets see what the admin has to say ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

uSHAJI, MAY BE admin started it on an experiment basis.
That's why he asked us to wait for more surprises...let's wait.

Meera sandhu

Seniors get some preference in every organization based on past performance. So, if admin is making some rules for contest on basis of past performance, there is nothing wrong. The seniors were also new when they started writing. Let the new comers also write good articles. Even though they are not in contest, they will get cash for articles and these articles will qualify them for contests in future.
I did not participate in episode 1 as I needed more time for editing articles than writing own articles. May be, I may write some articles in episode II and participate in the contest. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

But I feel its OK even i am not qualified to write articles but I feel why not people who work hard here and are here for long time should get an advantage. And for people like me and new comers we still have an opportunity to come up to the eligibility level and then participate in the contest provided the rules in the next contest don't change. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
That's it sanjeev...lovely words......
Actually, though only two participated in episode one, more than 10 eligible members were there. Isn't it?
It was not just a contest with an intention to participate just 2 members...Gulshanji, Sarala, ceemji were among those active members who were able to participate. Sasi lost by just 1 article. Only we two took the challenge.

Meera sandhu
Actually, though only two participated in episode one, more than 10 eligible members were there. Isn't it?
It was not just a contest with an intention to participate just 2 members...Gulshanji, Sarala, ceemji were among those active members who were able to participate. Sasi lost by just 1 article. Only we two took the challenge.

But still there was lot of hard work involved as writing 10 articles in few days is not easy. :)

But still there was lot of hard work involved as writing 10 articles in few days is not easy. :)

yes Sanjeev.....
I got hardly 6-7 days...I took a lot of effort too...
I collected the data you won't get anywhere from any sites. am sure about it. I just want to contribute my best and want to see this site very high. :) I didn't participate for juts those 1000 rupees. If so, i would have prepared articles of 30 rs cash credits only :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

yes Sanjeev.....
I got hardly 6-7 days...I took a lot of effort too...
I collected the data you won't get anywhere from any sites. am sure about it. I just want to contribute my best and want to see this site very high. :) I didn't participate for juts those 1000 rupees. If so, i would have prepared articles of 30 rs cash credits only :cheer: :cheer:

Yes I read your articles and I know you did a lot of hard work for writing those articles. :)

Even Suny's articles were good I don't write articles much but I read articles more and I find people these days are writing better articles then used to in the past. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.