The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was going through this entire thread started more than 3 years ago which has a lot of valuable inputs.But I notice that other than Maverick and Atul all the other members are inactive, wonder why?
Incidentally I was also wondering whether like the members have to follow certain rules and regulations ,do the moderators too have any rules and code of conduct while posting on the forum...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was going through this entire thread started more than 3 years ago which has a lot of valuable inputs.But I notice that other than Maverick and Atul all the other members are inactive, wonder why?
Incidentally I was also wondering whether like the members have to follow certain rules and regulations ,do the moderators too have any rules and code of conduct while posting on the forum...
Moderators are also members and the same rules apply to them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Apparently, Admin has no preference for articles on preference shares. He has allowed already on equity shares and similar articles.
But I do not understand why you raised query on this article not written by you. .

i was going through the latest articles, just find it.
still my doubt is not cleared.......why an article is published without cash credits. Nowhere it's mentioned it's a rejected article :whistle:

The reasons for rejection if any will be visible only to the author. Let the author see the reasons and if necessary write to support team/ admin

but if it's a rejected article, how can it be published?

Why is there a discussion about someone else's article? If the author has any doubts, let the author be the one to put the question forth! Sandhya, please understand this basic concept, if you do not understand something but it is not related to you, there is no need for discussion on that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Apparently, Admin has no preference for articles on preference shares. He has allowed already on equity shares and similar articles.
But I do not understand why you raised query on this article not written by you. .

still my doubt is not cleared.......why an article is published without cash credits. Nowhere it's mentioned it's a rejected article :whistle:

The reasons for rejection if any will be visible only to the author. Let the author see the reasons and if necessary write to support team/ admin

Why is there a discussion about someone else's article? If the author has any doubts, let the author be the one to put the question forth! Sandhya, please understand this basic concept, if you do not understand something but it is not related to you, there is no need for discussion on that!

Question is not about me or other person. It was just my doubt that I asked through this thread. Earlier also, I have found many such articles here in the article section without any cash credits. So, just wanted to know if it's some glitch. It's nothing personal against that girl :)

Meera sandhu

Question is not about me or other person. It was just my doubt that I asked through this thread. Earlier also, I have found many such articles here in the article section without any cash credits. So, just wanted to know if it's some glitch. It's nothing personal against that girl :)

I understand its nothing personal, but using forum threads to talk about such things is not done. If you have any doubts related to such things, feel free to use the Contact Us button. But do not create posts on forums for such things. Henceforth, they will all be deleted.

This thread is about genuine doubts which you need help for, not talking about others'!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anyhow am happy that that article has now got wonderful cash credits. While I was going through that article yesterday, I found it to be one among the best articles published most recently . Nowadays she is writing many useful articles related to law and management. Except spelling mistake in the heading, I couldn't find anything wrong. That's why I tried to find the reason behind it. No more comments!

Meera sandhu

Earlier some articles were published without cash but with some points. Now articles have only cash.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

The system of it under maintenance, otherwise go to your profile and change the picture.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.