The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen my dob is showing in my profile. Is it necessary to update again? please

If the DOB is correct, there is no need to update. If you need to change any particular or add something, update may be necessary.

Thats why I am asking. Birthday bonus given in last year also but this year not credited, ok leave it.

Ask admin for birthday bonus. Why talk about update. Main issue is birthday bonus and remind admin direct about this only.

I have mailed to him and replied that if dob is updated then it is added. but I have not seen.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have seen my dob is showing in my profile. Is it necessary to update again? please

If the DOB is correct, there is no need to update. If you need to change any particular or add something, update may be necessary.

Thats why I am asking. Birthday bonus given in last year also but this year not credited, ok leave it.

Ask admin for birthday bonus. Why talk about update. Main issue is birthday bonus and remind admin direct about this only.

I have mailed to him and replied that if dob is updated then it is added. but I have not seen.
Please read my previous post, I already mentioned that it is already credited.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Some days before Sarala told me...if we earn 3000 rs a month, 50rs won't be deducted as charges. I want to know if it's true.

Meera sandhu
Some days before Sarala told me...if we earn 3000 rs a month, 50rs won't be deducted as charges. I want to know if it's true.

If it is true then it is a good opportunity.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Is there any change in rule intimated by Admin? Of so, please give the link.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know.....actually Sarala told me 2-3 months back. So, I want to know if it's correct.
Earlier, it was difficult to earn 3000 per month. Now, it seems it's possible. :) That's why am asking

Meera sandhu

I don't know.....actually Sarala told me 2-3 months back. So, I want to know if it's correct.
Earlier, it was difficult to earn 3000 per month. Now, it seems it's possible. :) That's why am asking

No i don't think if it is possible because 50 Rs they deduct is for the postal charges so they can't do it if you earn any amount from Boddunan. :blink:

No i don't think if it is possible because 50 Rs they deduct is for the postal charges so they can't do it if you earn any amount from Boddunan. :blink:

No yaar, sarala told me when she was a moderator. Contributing articles can only give 3000 rupees per month. By this way, we are helping the site. Isn't it? So, a small gift for such earners from Boddunan. I want to know if this rule exists now also.

Meera sandhu

No yaar, sarala told me when she was a moderator. Contributing articles can only give 3000 rupees per month. By this way, we are helping the site. Isn't it? So, a small gift for such earners from Boddunan. I want to know if this rule exists now also.

May be.

Let me earn 3000 Rs /month then see what happens. :laugh:

I think you will let us know all as being the first who shall earn 3000/ in a month and the postage charges not deducted. For others this is difficult although, not impossible. Please do inform us soon, all the best. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.