The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's it sanjeev...lovely words......
Actually, though only two participated in episode one, more than 10 eligible members were there. Isn't it?
It was not just a contest with an intention to participate just 2 members...Gulshanji, Sarala, ceemji were among those active members who were able to participate. Sasi lost by just 1 article. Only we two took the challenge.

But still there was lot of hard work involved as writing 10 articles in few days is not easy. :)

yes Sanjeev.....
I got hardly 6-7 days...I took a lot of effort too...
I collected the data you won't get anywhere from any sites. am sure about it. I just want to contribute my best and want to see this site very high. :) I didn't participate for juts those 1000 rupees. If so, i would have prepared articles of 30 rs cash credits only :cheer: :cheer:

Yes I read your articles and I know you did a lot of hard work for writing those articles. :)

Even Suny's articles were good I don't write articles much but I read articles more and I find people these days are writing better articles then used to in the past. :)

Sunil had some committed assignments, no time in hand. At first he told, he won't participate. but later agreed. :) After all he is a very busy fellow :laugh: :laugh:
Christmas articles presented by him are worth to read. Have you seen them?

Meera sandhu
Actually, though only two participated in episode one, more than 10 eligible members were there. Isn't it?
It was not just a contest with an intention to participate just 2 members...Gulshanji, Sarala, ceemji were among those active members who were able to participate. Sasi lost by just 1 article. Only we two took the challenge.

But still there was lot of hard work involved as writing 10 articles in few days is not easy. :)

yes Sanjeev.....
I collected the data you won't get anywhere from any sites. am sure about it. I just want to contribute my best and want to see this site very high. :) I didn't participate for juts those 1000 rupees. If so, i would have prepared articles of 30 rs cash credits only :cheer: :cheer:

Yes I read your articles and I know you did a lot of hard work for writing those articles. :)

Even Suny's articles were good I don't write articles much but I read articles more and I find people these days are writing better articles then used to in the past. :)

Sunil had some committed assignments, no time in hand. At first he told, he won't participate. but later agreed. :) After all he is a very busy fellow :laugh: :laugh:

I know he is busy these days as I rarely see him on the forums or other discussion site.He is busy in writing articles for clients. :blink:
Ashi, can you tell me how you merged the threads please.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I intentionally was out of contest because editing so many articles was more necessary than writing own articles. Ceemji (Chinmoy) is not so active as he is busy in his job. Sarala has also been absent and became active only a few days back. This is just chance. Any way, The winners have worked hard- first for eligibility and then for writing articles for contest. They should be a source of inspiration to others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I intentionally was out of contest because editing so many articles was more necessary than writing own articles. Ceemji (Chinmoy) is not so active as he is busy in his job. Sarala has also been absent and became active only a few days back. This is just chance. Any way, The winners have worked hard- first for eligibility and then for writing articles for contest. They should be a source of inspiration to others.

Sarala's text editor had some problems. That's the reason why she couldn't complete the task. She even submitted a few.

But now, a lot of time to prepare articles, a lot of participants too. Hoping every eligible member can finish the task without difficulty :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, i will surely participate this time. I dont know about winning. But I love to participate.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes Sanjeev.....

I know he is busy these days as I rarely see him on the forums or other discussion site.He is busy in writing articles for clients. :blink:

I am busy nowhere but reading your posts SJ ;)
Sandhya you think my Christmas articles were okay and rest were not worth???? :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes Sanjeev.....

Sandhya you think my Christmas articles were okay and rest were not worth???? :(

Never think so......I liked Christmas articles most....
Very interesting....
I didnt get time to read others ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I read many articles and I get many information through those,All are not good but most of them are good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

yes Sanjeev.....

Busy in reading my posts but these days I am not much active on the forums. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.