The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It just create problem to write reviews again.Already it took lot of time to write a review.This is the type of problem I faced working on this site.Admin should look into this type of problems.
Reviews are approved now,

Yes I saw two of reviews of Sharmista but my review is still pending. Hope that it will be cleared soon. :blink:
Just wait your review will also get published.Don't worry about it.It may take time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thanks Maverick my review is published today. :)
Maverick already said about it.

My birthday was on 25th September but no bonus point is credited still now. I send a mail and also have got reply that if the date is in profile then it will be automatically credited. My profile is showing my date( you can also check) and in previous year I got it but this year not given still now.

I am bringing back this to get my answer.
My date of birth is showing in my profile.but still now no points also no referral bonus.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Maverick already said about it.

My birthday was on 25th September but no bonus point is credited still now. I send a mail and also have got reply that if the date is in profile then it will be automatically credited. My profile is showing my date( you can also check) and in previous year I got it but this year not given still now.

I am bringing back this to get my answer.
My date of birth is showing in my profile.but still now no points also no referral bonus.

Your profiles shows points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is added. Please make sure you have it updated it before the actual day, otherwise it cannot add it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have seen my dob is showing in my profile. Is it necessary to update again? please

I have seen my dob is showing in my profile. Is it necessary to update again? please

If the DOB is correct, there is no need to update. If you need to change any particular or add something, update may be necessary.

If the DOB is correct, there is no need to update. If you need to change any particular or add something, update may be necessary.

Thats why I am asking. Birthday bonus given in last year also but this year not credited, ok leave it.

Thats why I am asking. Birthday bonus given in last year also but this year not credited, ok leave it.

Ask admin for birthday bonus. Why talk about update. Main issue is birthday bonus and remind admin direct about this only.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.